Chapter Forty Four - You 🍋🔞

Continuing where we left off
This is a Mature Content Warning ⚠️
As per usual, there will be 🛑 when it begins and a 👍🏻 when it's over!
This is the beginning of the Swordsmith Village arc but I will be using the Canon plot very loosely so spoilers aren't really something y'all should worry about

🛑

I eagerly grind against Giyuu's large cock, slightly annoyed that the condom was in my way. Large, calloused hands rest on my hips and I look into the mesmerizing blue eyes of my Mate. His pupils were slowly thinning into slits the longer I teased him.

“Be a good girl for me.” He commands, voice husky with lust and I don't hesitate to line his thick member up with my leaking entrance.

As soon as the tip slips in I let out a soft whine, already wanting him to be ruining my insides. But Giyuu guided me down his length at an agonizingly slow pace. I attempted to rock my hips, wanting him to bury himself in me already.

“Giyuu…” I whine and he smirks, snapping his hips up at the same time he slams my body down.

“Oh fuck.” He gasps out, gritting his teeth and showing off the large fangs that instantly had me baring my neck to him.

The Water Hashira doesn't hesitate to set a brutal pace. Bouncing me up and down with enough force that I knew my hips would have handprint shaped bruises later on. But I loved it.

My eyes remained locked with his as he easily maneuvers so I was on my back. Not breaking our connection, he speeds up his thrusting. My breasts bounced with each movement and I couldn't form words. Broken syllables and moans leave my lips.

“That's it, baby doll. Always so fuckin tight for me.” He moans out and I could only pant in response.

The sounds of our bodies colliding and the various pleasured vocalizations echoed through the room. I felt like my body was on fire and the only thing that would ease the burn was Giyuu. Knots wrap together in my stomach and I could feel my body becoming even more aroused.

“Giyuu!” I pant out, hands gripping the sheets for dear life as he focused his movements on my g-spot.

One hand leaves my hip, trailing down to my clit. He rubbed quick circles along the sensitive bundle and I was beginning to see stars. It felt so fucking good.

As if sensing my impending orgasm, Giyuu pounded into me with even more force. I could feel his cock so deep inside me that I knew he was ruining my cervix. But it felt too good for me to care. I could only focus on the white hot pleasure that was overwhelming me.

“Go ahead, cream on my cock. You look so beautiful like this. Panting and moaning like a whore while I wreck your insides.” The degradation was nearly enough to send me over the edge.

“Knot me, please, Giyuu!” I manage to get out between the pleasured gasps as my body begins to succumb to my climax.

As if he had been holding back before, he kicks it into overdrive. Each deep thrust smashed into my g-spot and the thumb rubbing my clit was enough to drive me over the edge.

I felt his body tensing as my walls squeezed around him, yelling out for Giyuu as my vision tunneled to only see him. Blue eyes so dark with lust they could almost be black began to go unfocused as I felt the Alpha releasing deep into my pussy. Not long after, his knot was tying us together and I couldn't help but look at him with nothing but love.

“I love you.” I managed to get out as my body began to feel tired.

- 👍🏻

Later on that day, we met up with the other Hashira. My new sword would be ready in a few days so until then I planned to relax with my friends. Tanjiro and the other kids were off doing their own thing so it was just the 10 Hashira.

“Somebody had fun.” Tengen teases when Giyuu and I finally join everyone for dinner.
“Fuck off, Uzui.” I scold with a smile as I take a seat beside Sanemi.

Beside him was a younger male with quite a large facial scar and his dark hair was shaved into a mohawk. I immediately recognized my brother-in-law. Ever since I recovered from my battle with Upper Moon Six, Sanemi had finally decided to salvage their relationship. It didn't help that a certain Mist Hashira was snuggled against Genya's side.

“Hey Genya.” I greet and the teen blushes slightly before stuffing a roll into his mouth.

The table erupted in laughter as food was placed in front of everyone. A glance down at my plate had me smiling. It held a large portion of chicken tempura with rice along with that sweet sauce Giyuu always makes. Beside the plate was a bag of blood and I immediately flush with embarrassment.

The other Hashira weren't bothered by my consumption of blood, especially after they saw the violent sickness I had after consuming Sanemi's flesh. I hastily grab the bag and make quick work of slurping it down. It was almost as sweet as Nemi’s blood, which led to the look over at Mitsuri. She flashes me a bright smile before returning to her meal.

I happily dug into my chicken as Tengen began retelling the battle story of the fight against Daki. Tuning him out, I rest my head on Sanemi's shoulder while I chew my food. A large, scarred hand goes to my waist and pulls me closer. As soon as I began to relax, I felt the prickle of danger.

“Something is wrong.” I got out just as I heard the screams from outside.

-

It was horrible, swordsmiths lay dying everywhere I looked. The cause of the carnage was engaged in battle with Tanjiro. I don't hesitate to drag my claws down my exposed forearm to gather blood as I run towards the battle. Nezuko rushed at me and I was grateful when she handed me a sword. An Odachi; perfect.

“Hey fucker! Leave my kids alone!” I snarl, unleashing a powerful barrage of moon blades with a flick of my wrist.

The demon turned to face me and I sucked in a sharp breath; Upper Moon Four. I knew enough about him to realize I wouldn't be able to fight him alone.

“Tanjiro! Go find the other Hashira!” I ordered as I took a defensive stance.

No matter how pitiful this demon looked, I would have to be methodical about this fight. Decapitating him wouldn't do me any favors, which meant I would have to pull a page out of the Insect Hashira’s arsenal.

I keep my eyes on the demon as I rummage through my bag to find the container. Once I felt the familiar leather bag, I pulled it out. The pale purple powder made from wisteria looked beautiful. I don't bother with delicacy, just allowing my blood to run into the pouch. As soon as my blood hit the powder, it began to bubble slightly. With the hilt of my sword, I stir it until the mixture thins out into the consistency of milk. I pour some of it on the blade and get into a stance right as five figures land near me.

“Ara Ara, (Name), you can't seem to go anywhere without finding an Upper Moon.” Shinobu teases.
“It's quite an extravagant ability to draw them out so often.” Tengen adds.
“This one is a bit different.” I begin and they all look at the burgundy mixture coating my blade.
“Don't tell me you can't decapitate him.” Iguro hisses and I give him a sheepish smile.
“If I decapitate him, he will divide into three. If you decapitate him again, two more will appear. Basically this guy is five Upper Moon demons in one body. So the route I'm going is to weaken him with poison before incapacitating him until sunrise.” I explain and look over at Shinobu.
“Ara, sounds like a plan.” She smiles and I chuckle.
“I need the rest of you to keep him from fleeing.” I tell the others and they all nod.