Chapter Twenty Three - You

Trigger Warning ⚠️
-Blood
-Near Death Experience
-Weird vampire shit
-Some Sanegiyuu
-A lil spicy towards the end

The Beta held me securely as I struggled in her grasp. She didn't seem like she would be strong enough to hold me down. Yet the slitted pupils and the veins bulging in her neck told me she wouldn't let go. I shriek, wordlessly attempting to call out for my Sensei, to tell him I'm sorry.

“Stop struggling, Omega.” The medic snaps and I snarl.

“Let me go you stupid bitch!” I bare my fangs at her, even if I'm blind I wouldn't give up.

“If you go outside, you will die.” She states, sickly sweet tone making me thrash angrily.

My claws desperately wanted to shred this Beta into pieces but she is my comrade. I will not harm humans. Where are my Alphas? I haven't let them out, are they safe? My heart was erratic and it dawned on me that I hadn't used Lunar Renewal. I cough, spitting blood somewhere beside me.

“Let me go, I'm going to die anyway.” I told her through coughs as I felt my heart slowing.

“What are you talking about… Your heart… This happened when you fought Tengen, there's another step.” Kocho murmurs and I nod frantically as I cough up more blood.

“Sword.” I manage and she pulls hers out.

I took it from her hand, not caring about the wisteria poison burning my fingers as I coated it with blood. I swing it in a single crescent shaped arc, coughing as I drop it beside us.

Total Concentration; Moon Breathing, Forbidden Art: Lunar Renewal.” I managed to get between pained gasps and my vision was fading out. 

Kocho sighs before shoving something in my mouth. It was a plastic bag, similar to an IV bag. I didn't like where this was going. Apparently she sensed my hesitation.

“The other Hashira have decided to donate our blood whenever you're injured. It's Giyuu's and doesn't count as harming a human. Drink up, bitch.” Kocho explains and I sniff a little to verify it and then bite down on the pouch.

I drained the bag and felt so much better afterwards. Kocho lets me go, dusting herself off and sitting a small pack of a few blood bags next to me. I wanted to thank her but as soon as I open my mouth I'm cut off.

“(NAME)! YOU BETTER START FUCKING PRAYING!” Sanemi calls from outside and I was confused until I sniffed the air.

The scent of driftwood and saltwater overwhelmed my senses, but it was like inhaling fire. It burned. Why? Giyuu growls dangerously as he walks into the abandoned house.

“Leave us, Kocho.” My Alpha, so warm and loving, says coldly.

“Giyuu?” I ask, my knees shaking slightly as I felt the Alpha’s intimidating aura.

“You think you can leave us.” Giyuu states, tone sounding detached and I tilt my head in confusion.

“What are you-” I stop, realizing that he was misunderstanding what happened.