Chapter Thirty Three - Sanemi

Quick warning ⚠️
-I am not following canon events to the letter.
-I will be adding lore and details that are my own creation
-I hope you enjoy my version of the Demon Slayer plot

After her announcement, my Omega shielded the demon girl in her kimono and left with Tanjiro in tow. Seeing her walk in the sun had my breath getting stuck in my throat. But she was fine, absolutely fine as the warm rays shone on her whitewashed (Skin Tone) skin.

Her words stung and I knew I had made a mistake but my orders had been clear. Oyakata-Sama had requested I prove the Kamado girl wasn't a threat. If I hadn't acted so harshly, nobody would've voiced their true opinions.

The other Hashira stared after her in shock, all of them were stunned by her vicious words. Yet it didn't make them any less true. I could tell how hurt they all were and I knew in the end it would make them better people.

“M-Master? Is what she said true?” Rengoku stuttered out, owlish eyes shining with tears.

“Yes. The blue spider lily that Muzan seeks isn't a flower. It was the purified blood of (Last Name) Higanbana, an Omega with the rare blood type that marked her as the first Marechi. It was collected when she died during childbirth along with the amniotic fluids of her child and combined to create a healing tonic. The son she delivered was the man who grew to become the father of the very first demon slayers. The progenitors of the Demon Slayers, Tsugikuni Yoriichi and Tsugikuni Michikatsu.” We all stiffen, understanding the implications of his words.

The blue spider lily can only be obtained if (Name) falls pregnant. Giyuu's blue eyes met mine and I knew the horror in them mirrored my own. Nobody spoke, everyone gave Giyuu and I a look of nervousness.

“Shinobu, I would ask you to send the best medical kakushi to the Moon Estate. This meeting is dismissed. The Kamado siblings are to be placed under the care of the Moon Hashira.” And with that, Oyakata-Sama’s children helped him out of his chair.

I rushed to Giyuu's side, quickly unpinning him from the wooden floor. Even when enraged, (Name) doesn't resort to violence. He sits up and looks at me with a sad smile.

“I will speak with her. I'm sure she will understand.” The Water Hashira promised and I could only shake my head.

“I have to go to her.” I argue and he sighs.

“Fine but I won't stop her from eating you.”

-

(Name) held her sword in a vice grip, standing in front of the gates to the Moon Estate like a sentinel. Several slayers stood in front of her, all of them clenching their swords but not a single one moved to attack.

“What the fuck are you idiots doing?” I snarled, unable to keep my cool when I saw the group.

“There is a demon inside the Moon Estate and the Moon Hashira refuses to let us kill it.” One of the slayers says and I clench my fists.

“Of course she won't! This bitch is a demon too!” Another calls out and to my disgust many agree with him.

“Demon or not, I am your superior and you will stand down.” (Name) deadpans, her blind eyes unblinking.