Chapter Twenty - You

My body felt cold but I knew it was just shock from blood loss. I just needed to get out of the water. Apparently my Alphas understood as I felt Sanemi lifting me out of the water. Giyuu gently dried me off and dressed me. I really didn't deserve these two.

“I missed you.” I tell them and they smile, both leaning down to kiss my head.
“We missed you more.” Giyuu assures and I smile.
“Need food.” I say, when I notice my vision is starting to get blurry.
“Fuck, (Name)?” Sanemi calls but my eyes are already closing.

-

Six Months Ago

“Masume, we must hurry.” Sensei explained while we ran, holding my still broken body into his arms.

I had gotten too cocky, but that was part of the plan. That woman finally snapped, pumping me full of enough demon blood that even I couldn't control it. But I could control my heart. Just as Sensei told me, I let my heart slow until it stopped. She screams, throwing me through the doorway to my Sensei’s feet.

“Take out the trash, Kokushibo.” She snarls and he lifts me from the ground.

The sound of a biwa sent us to the outskirts of some village. Sensei had just begun running, murmuring under his breath to comfort me. I allowed my heart to go back to beating, but it stuttered as if it didn't work anymore. I couldn't make out the surroundings as he ran, not even attempting to. I felt the blood dripping down from the hundreds of slashes that she had inflicted. Just as the sun was rising, Sensei busted into a rundown shed.

“My daughter, I'm so sorry. I have to make you forget again. When you remember who I am, you must release me from this immortal shell.” Sensei whispers and I could only nod.

I watched as his body warped. The long black hair he wore in a ponytail grew to have bright red ends. His formerly purple eyes had been replaced with marked yellow ones with the whites turning red. Sensei’s cheekbones split and another set of eyes blink into focus. His dark eyebrows scrunched together before the worry lines on his forehead opened up, adding a third set of eyes. His teeth grew and I felt my body shutting down. The central pair of eyes read: Upper Moon One.

-
Present Day

That's the last thing I needed to remember, my vow to my Sensei. I must defeat Upper Moon One. All the years of my time with the demons, I could recall them if I wanted to. But I didn't want to. It wouldn't make a difference if I spoke my information because I only spent time with the Upper Moons. Even then, telling them about their abilities would be pointless because I had no idea where to find them. The Infinity Fortress exists in another plane of existence, both in this reality and not at the same time. But I had a duty to my species, even if they didn't accept me.

“I wish to speak with Oyakata-Sama.” I tell my Alphas as we finally make it back to Headquarters.
“We will meet you at home, I believe Master had the Moon Estate finished while we were away.” Giyuu states, kissing my lips softly.

Sanemi wanted to protest but I hopped to give him a kiss and dash off before he could speak. Many slayers stopped and stared at me as I walked towards the Ubuyashiki Estate. I knew the kanji on my eyes struck fear in them. I also knew the pink markings that I didn't bother to hide but allowed to be in full view with the high ponytail I wore, marked me as even more of a threat.

The deep purple uniform I wore flickered with a lighter shade under a certain light, complete with the white kanji for Destroy on my breast, proved me to be a slayer. The sword hanging from my white belt jostled with each step I took. I didn't wear a special haori, instead I wore Sanemi's.

 I didn't wear a special haori, instead I wore Sanemi's

Many eyes followed me, all filled with fear. By the time I reached the garden of Oyakata-Sama, I was ready to growl. As always, he waited on the shaded engawa for me.

“(Name), my newest Hashira, what a pleasure.” He always knew what to say but I took a deep breath.
“Forgive me, Oyakata-Sama but I cannot be a Hashira if my peers fear me.” I told him, he didn't seem bothered by my lack of blessing.
“I believe if you give them a reason to trust you, they will. No matter what you are, you belong here. I made the choice to accept a demon as a Hashira. The choice to allow a fox in the henhouse. You have been here for nearly half a year, yet you haven't shown an interest in anything but being a slayer or being with your Alphas. The reports of your eyes don't matter. But the ones detailing your choice to only eat other demons while transformed, they speak of a human that no matter the circumstances, values human life.” Oyakata-Sama says softly, smiling in that calm way he always does.
“I wish to brief you on the abilities of the Upper Moons. I have only met four of them. My only request for this information is that you allow Upper Moon One to be dealt with by my own hand. I promised my Sensei I would free him.” I say and he just nods.

-

The Moon Estate is huge. I assume it's giant due to the fact three Hashira will reside here, but it's nearly the same size as the Butterfly Mansion. Walking past the simple wooden gate, I am greeted by both my Alphas bickering.

“THAT'S FUCKING WEIRD GIYUU!”
“It's not weird, I just wanted your opinion.”
“WHY THE FUCK WOULD I AGREE TO MORE THAN I ALREADY HAVE?”
“I thought maybe…”
“WELL DON'T THINK, YOU'RE GONNA LOSE YOUR LAST BRAIN CELL! JUST BE HAPPY YOU'RE PRETTY, DAMMIT! BRAINS AREN'T EVERYTHING!”

I don't bother trying to find out what they were arguing about, instead I slip off my shoes and sword. By the time I'm nearly finished unbuttoning my uniform top, the arguing stops. A glance over showed a sight that didn't bother me in the slightest.

Giyuu had somehow pinned Sanemi to the opposite wall. I smirk when I hear the scarred Alpha whimpering. It seems that no matter how many times the Wind Hashira gets put in his place, he's always ready for it to happen again.

I finished getting undressed, walking over to my Alphas. Seeing the stoic Giyuu kissing along the exposed throat of the scarred male was hot. Sanemi was whining like a pup and I was content to watch - for now.

Violet eyes roll back right as the Water Hashira laps at the sensitive flesh of his scent gland. By the time his eyes are back on track, he's drooling and they barely seem to register when his gaze meets mine.

“G-Giyuu…” Sanemi whimpers and the dark haired Alpha chuckles darkly.
“She won't save you, Shinazugawa~” The raw dominance in Giyuu's voice had my knees knocking together.
“Alpha~” I whine and blue eyes meet mine.
“You both better be naked and in bed by the time I return from giving my report to Oyakata-Sama.” Giyuu states and I don't hesitate to grab Sanemi's hand and dash to where I assumed the bedroom would be.

Quick Author's Note
This story is going to contain some borderline gay stuff between Giyuu and Sanemi.
There will be no actual sex between Sanemi and Giyuu. I have made this choice based on the original idea I used for this story.

This story was inspired by the idea of Sanemi and Giyuu both falling in love with the same Omega. I don't believe that Giyuu and Sanemi need to have a sexual relationship to be with the reader.

Personally, I love Sanegiyuu. But this is not a Sanegiyuu.
There will be moments where it's questionable as hell that they aren't together.

But I invision the relationship of Giyuu x Reader x Sanemi as similar to Tengen and his wives.

They don't have to be intimate with one another but can if they wish to.

There will be solo smuts of just Sanemi x Reader or Giyuu x Reader

But a majority of the smut will contain both men. This is not up for debate. If you dislike that, you can hop to my other book cuz it's 100%
Giyuu x Reader

Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting. Don't ever be scared to point out mistakes or things that don't make sense.