Chapter Forty One - You

As soon as I made it to the Sound Estate, I found Uzui. He looked like shit. But, much like the plan his wives and I came up with, he stayed strong.

“Kanroji and Kocho already left.” The tall Alpha says and I nod.
“Let's get going then.”

Nezuko was already in her box and secured on my back. I follow after Tengen, not bothered by his speed. We would be rendezvousing at a Wisteria House about half a day’s journey from the Entertainment District.

-

(Kimonos worn for the mission

(Kimonos worn for the mission. Top: Kanao, Shinobu. Bottom: Mitsuri, Nezuko. Right side: You)

The plan was clear. Tengen and Mitsuri would be selling off the four of us to the three houses that his wives went to. Already, the Tokito house representative had started asking about Kanao. The quiet girl held onto Nezuko tightly just as instructed.

“I would be willing to take both of them.” The man says, gesturing to the teens.
“That would be fabulous!” Mitsuri chirps as he hands over the amount Tengen was asking for.

Not long after that, I noticed the Oiran parade. I didn't care, I just wanted to find my friends and get rid of the demon. Something felt off, I couldn't place it but the energy around the entire town felt familiar. Was there an Upper Moon here?

Kocho stood beside me, nervously messing with her lavender kimono. I knew she was uncomfortable, so I placed a hand on her shoulder. The small Beta looks up at me, her troubled purple eyes not matching the stiff smile on her lips.

“Kanao will be fine. She’s been trained by the best.” I reassure shortly before she is tugged out of my grasp by whichever house representative bought her.

“That just leaves the Ogimoto House.” Tengen tells me and I nod, relaxing my posture as a woman begins to walk towards us.
“I will take the (Hair Color) haired one. Unmated Omegas are a rare commodity.” A woman says, catching my attention.

Instinctively, I wanted to bare my fangs and tell her about my amazing Alpha's but I bit the inside of my cheek to keep my docile façade. Tengen had gone to great lengths to showcase me as an Unmated Omega. He even had his muscle mice visit Lady Tamayo to get a perfume that mimicked my Omega pheromones.

“The lowest I will take for my little sister is ¥2,300,000.” Tengen tells the woman and she laughs.
“You've got yourself a deal.”

-

As soon as I stepped into the Ogimoto House, I could sense the demonic presence. This was the house Makio was assigned to. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Her scent was faint but recent enough to know she hadn't been gone long.

“I never got your name.” The old woman says as she leads me down to meet the other girls of the house.
“Tsukiko¹.” I state, knowing that using my real name would be dangerous if an Upper Moon was lurking around.
“It suits you. I believe I could make you into an Oiran that would put the Kyogoku House’s Oiran to shame.”