Chapter Twenty Five - Giyuu 🍋🔞

This is the continuation of the previous chapter.
Warnings include:
-Male/Female/Male
-Some Sanegiyuu
-Double Penetration (In one Hole)
-Knotting
-Unprotected Sex
-Demon!Reader
-Marking
-Threesome
-Soft Dom! Sanemi
-Praise Kink
-General Mature Content

When the Mature Content Starts I will put a 🛑 and when it is over a 👍🏻 as per usual!

🛑

Feeling our Omega clenching around Sanemi and I after we bury ourselves to the hilt had me moaning loudly. We stay there, our dicks being strangled by her virgin cunt until she rolls her hips. I look into the violet eyes of my fellow Alpha, blushing at how intimate it is to both be inside her at the same time.

“Alright, move.” (Name) whimpers and Sanemi smirks, holding eye contact with me.

He lifts her up while also moving his hips before letting her naturally slide down. I gasp as I pick up the movements. Easily, I pull her with me as we go back and forth. Slow at first, but the sweet sounds of the (Hair Color) haired demon had us picking up the pace.

“Mmm, Alpha.” She pants, moving her hips along with our thrusts.

The combination of her tight, wet pussy and Shinazugawa’s hard cock grinding against mine felt like heaven. I already could feel my fangs growing, showing my pleasure. My scent glands prickled, preparing to receive the marks of my Mates.

“I think Giyuu's doing so fucking well, don't you?” Sanemi asks our Omega and she lets out a breathy moan.

“So fucking good, my Alphas, it feels so good.” The praise had heat building in my core and I growled with pleasure.

“I love you.” I pant, picking up my pace.

“We love you too.” Sanemi grunts as he mimicked my movements.

“Fuck, more, please!” (Name) desperately begs and I smile at the scarred Alpha in front of me.

“Of course, baby doll.” I purr, slamming home with more force.

I knew we both were hitting the sensitive spot inside of her. The sounds falling from her lips were downright sinful; all broken syllables and swears mixed with sweet whines and shaky moans. Her thighs were trembling and it had us doubling our efforts.

“That's right baby, cum on our cocks. Claim us. We belong to you.” I encourage, my hands leaving her hips to grab her breasts.

“Giyuu…” She gasps and I kiss around the scent gland I would be marking soon.

Sanemi does the same on the opposite side of her neck. We caged her between us, slowing our pace but still thrusting deeper. Her walls were clenching around our dicks and I was close to seeing stars as the Mating venom filled my mouth.

“Alpha! Knot me!” She begs, burying her face in Sanemi's neck before her orgasm hits.

I could practically feel it when she bit down on him. The tangled strands of pleasure in my core snap right as I felt my knot growing. While I emptied myself into her, I bit down hard on her scent gland. I felt teeth clamp down onto my secondary scent gland, a glance up had me moaning into the soft flesh of our Omega. Violet eyes, pupils nearly non-existent, met mine and I felt his mating venom course through me.

The scarred Alpha had knotted (Name) as well, ensuring not a single drop of our seed would go to waste. After he lets go of my neck, he drags his tongue over the tender flesh before Marking the woman between us. I remove my fangs from her, lapping at the torn skin.

“Aren't you gonna mark Nemi?” (Name) asks me, yawning softly.

“Shh, just relax baby.” I tell her, not wanting to ruin the moment.

Shinazugawa pulls away from her and blushes before leaning forward, offering his neck to me. I feel the Mating venom welling up in my mouth again as I lean forward, gently biting his secondary scent gland. He lets out a soft whimper and I pull away, licking at the small bite wound. (Name) twists her upper body in a way only demons can, biting down hard on my primary scent gland. My eyes close as I feel my spent cock twitching from the pleasure.

- 👍🏻

By the time night had fallen, we had been able to untangle ourselves from one another. I felt ashamed when I saw the ruined top of (Name)’s uniform. Not a single button remained intact, which means I have to give up my own shirt.

“Should I change back to human?” (Name) asked before we could get dressed.

“You should wait until we get to the Butterfly Mansion.” I tell her and she nods.

“Plus, I bet you'll be able to eat a few demons on the way home.” Sanemi offers and she giggles.

It reminded me of something I hadn't asked her.

“Back on Mt. Sagiri, you called the clearing with the boulders sacred.” I say slowly and she turns her head to look at me.

Her golden eye is brimming with tears as she pulls me into a hug. I didn't understand the sudden tears but held her close. (Name) pulls away enough to look into my eyes.

“The peach-” I cut her off with a shake of my head, not wanting to hear the words.

“He said you wouldn't listen.” She huffs and I raise an eyebrow.

“You're actually being serious.” I say to her, shocked.

“Sabito, he told me what happened.” (Name) tells me and I pale.

“Of course he did. Sabito is an honest man. Unlike me, a fake Hashira that didn't even pass Final Selection.” I snarl, pushing her to Sanemi.

“No.” She snaps as I storm out the door, only wearing my hakama pants.

She chases after me, topless and barefoot. I don't stop until I hear her speaking words I never expected to be on the other end of.

Total Concentration; Moon Breathing, Forbidden Art: Eclipse of the Soul.” I attempted to dodge but it was futile.

Thin, pink senbon needles pierce through my bare skin. I felt each pressure point being cut off, slowly rendering me paralyzed. The long, (Hair Color) hair of my Mate comes into view right as my body locks into place.

“Will you listen to me now?” She purrs and I felt compelled to listen to her, even when I felt like I was drowning in the waves of depression.

“Yes.”

“Sabito sacrificed himself because he knew you had potential. He knew you could handle the life of a Hashira. Sabito believed in you and he still does to this day. He told me how proud he is of you, how he's always watching you fight. Your friend just wants you to be happy. He and Makomo both do.” (Name) explains and it was like a weight fell from my shoulders.

Then she started coughing up blood and I was helpless to catch her as her legs gave out.

“(NAME)!” I screamed, hoping Sanemi was nearby.