Chapter Fifteen - Sanemi

CONTENT WARNING ⚠️
-DEMON EATING DEMON
-(NAME) BEING A BAD BITCH

It was past nightfall by the time we reached the area where the former Water Hashira lived. Giyuu placed a hand in front of me to stop me from walking any further. He had explained on our journey that most likely his Sensei wouldn't be happy that he returned with such bad news. I didn't hesitate to take the box holding our future Mate in it when the door slid open.

"Tomioka!" A seemingly angry voice comes from the doorway as a man wearing a red tengu mask strides out.

Giyuu braces himself and in the blink of an eye, the masked man is grabbing his ear - yelling at him.

"I told you to protect your Mate! I raised you better! Allowing your Omega to become a demon! Maybe I need to teach you again!" Urokodaki yells, pushing him to the ground.

"Yes Sensei..." The dark haired Alpha says, getting into what seemed to be a plank formation.

"Tanjiro! Bring me a boulder!" The former Water Hashira cheers, chuckling sadistically as a teen with maroon hair looks outside the hut.

His red eyes widened upon seeing Giyuu holding a perfect plank position. Tanjiro walks over towards the garden a little ways, where multiple boulders were residing. He grabs a medium sized one and sluggishly carries it to his Sensei.

"Place it on Tomioka's back. He needs to be reminded what the weight of bad decisions feels like." Urokodaki states and Tanjiro looks over at me in confusion before doing as told.

"I'm sorry, Tomioka-San." He murmurs as Giyuu just grunts from the weight.

"You will stay there until sunrise." Urokodaki orders.

"Yes, Sensei." My eyes were widening in shock at how unfazed my future co-mate is by this sudden punishment.

"Now, you must be Shinazugawa. I believe you have the Omega?" Urokodaki asks as he turns to me.

"Yes. Let me help her out of the box." I respond, carefully placing the wooden box to the ground.

I unclip the hook holding the box closed, allowing it to swing open. The (Hair Color) haired Omega sniffs at the air, growling softly. It didn't make sense why she seemed to be agitated until I heard rustling in the brush behind me. I felt clawed hands pushing me towards the house and the weight of my katana being removed from my waist.

(Name) stood protectively in front of the four of us, faster than anyone could question it - a demon darts out of the bushes. The sound of bamboo crunching combined with the scent of Marechi blood had my heart thudding painfully.

We watch in horror as she snarls, tackling the demon to the ground. It seemed confused as she shoved my katana into its throat. Why isn't she decapitating it?

"Ow!" The unknown demon screams as (Name) tilts her head closer.

The sound of flesh tearing and teeth clicking together has all of us wincing. I didn't dare move and it seemed the other humans had the same reservations. (Name) made quick work of the demon, devouring it like she hadn't eaten in years. By the time she finished, the demon was crying for mercy.

"Total Concentration; Water Breathing, Fifth Form: Blessed Rain After The Drought." (Name) says softly, even if her voice had the deep animalistic timber of a demon.

Her bloody hand pulls the katana out of the demon's throat, easily decapitating it in one single flick of her wrist. When she rises, she walks over towards us - pace slow as she stops a few feet away to kneel down. The golden eye on her forehead focused on me as she slid my sword back.

"Sanemi, I need a new muzzle." She says, smiling at me sweetly as she licks the demon blood off her pouty lips.

"A blind demon?" Urokodaki questions, sounding confused at the state of her eyes.

"Urokodaki-San, it is an honor to meet my Alpha's Sensei. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please remove the boulder from Giyuu's back. He is not at fault for my condition." The eye on her forehead closes and she sends the cutest smile his way - giant bloody fangs and all.

"Eh?" Urokodaki seemed surprised.

"I made the mistake of using the Forbidden Arts of Moon Breathing while in a fight against the Sound Pillar. My Sensei, a former demon slayer, uses his blood demon art in conjunction with his breathing style. I am a human with more than half my blood being that of a demon - it gives me the ability to use something similar to a demon art but not fully." This new information had us all confused but it seemed Tomioka wasn't bothered in the slightest by the boulder on his back.

"You just ate another demon..." Tanjiro whispers, seemingly trying to understand the Omega.

"Ah yes, I was terribly hungry. Sanemi's Marechi blood smells quite good, it was a difficult journey to be inhaling his scent the whole way. I believe Giyuu could fashion me a new muzzle, but my understanding is that he is being punished." (Name) giggles, placing a crimson stained hand to her mouth as she laps up the drying blood.

"She seems to be trustworthy, I don't smell any malicious intent behind her words, Sensei." The teen with the Hanafuda earrings says and Urokodaki nods.

"You may stand, my late Mate would have already given me a good tongue lashing for letting an Omega kneel in the dirt for so long."

The (Hair Color) haired demon stands up, easily walking over to Giyuu. She picks the boulder up with one hand before dropping it next to his side. I was busy opening the basket that contained (Name)'s clothing. Surely she would prefer clean clothes. I pulled out the special kimono that Tomioka and I planned to give her once she became a full fledged slayer.

"Baby doll, you had us so worried." I hear Giyuu telling (Name) as she snuggles into him.

"You need to tell me what the fuck Tengen did when he fought you." I growl as I join them on the ground.

It seemed the former Water Hashira and the boy with Hanafuda earrings had retreated into the hut. My hands go to our Omega's hair, stroking the silky (Hair Color) strands. It had definitely gotten longer, now reaching at least six inches further down than before. Giyuu was in his own world, sniffing greedily at (Name) and I. I could see unshed tears glistening in his ocean eyes but didn't comment.

"After Giyuu gave me to Tokito-San, I woke up in the Butterfly Estate. My whole body was hot and Aoi was trying to explain to me I couldn't fight because I was in Heat." She starts and Giyuu growls.

"You fought that womanizing Alpha while you were in Heat?"

"No. Kocho came in and gave me a shot she uses on Omegas that are forced into Heat. After that, I fought him." Our Omega corrected and it went without saying we knew how sweet she must've smelled to Uzui.

"Did he hurt you?" My co-mate demands and she giggles.

"Moon Breathing didn't work on him and I know he has enhanced hearing - you guys should've told me he was a Shinobi. He refused to fight me seriously and it made me so angry - my whole body felt like it was on fire. Something in me snapped and I started using the Forbidden Arts. I ended up using his vices against him and then I used the final form of the Forbidden Arts - to reverse everything. The last thing I remember after he yielded was the feeling of my heart slowing and Tokito-San catching me." (Name) explained and I felt my blood boil.

"Why does it sound like you fucking seduced him?" I growl out, thinking of Tengen's main vice - lust.

"Well you see, I just buttered him up a little..." Her golden eye looked away from me.

"That reminds me, what's up with your eyes, baby doll?" Giyuu skillfully redirected, giving me a look that said we would deal with Tengen later.

Milky eyes covered in black veins blink as she tilts her head, as if trying to figure out how to explain it. I take this as an opportunity to remove my haori and uniform top, wanting to wipe the dried blood off her. She doesn't protest as I do so. By the time I finish, (Name) seems to have gathered her thoughts.

(A/N: photo is the kimono Giyuu and Sanemi got you