Chapter Fifty One - Sanemi

By the time (Name) had finished her heat, it was abundantly clear that she wouldn't be able to help with Mitsuri's training. Yet she was adamant about helping Kocho of all people. Which led us sitting outside, watching in boredom as Kocho explained the healing properties of the (Hair Color) haired woman's blood.

"(Last Name) is a peculiar demon. While her body is able to switch between human and demon, her blood always stays that of a demon. Many of you are aware that the Moon Hashira has an exceptional Blood Demon Art. Not only can she use it as an offensive technique but also as a defensive ability. I have studied her blood extensively and found that even without using her Blood Demon Art, it had healing properties. Which is why, during our Final Battle, each Slayer will be given vials of her blood for emergency aid." The Insect Hashira states.
"There's no way you believe that drinking demon blood will prevent humans from dying. Wouldn't it turn us into a demon?" Some random male Slayer asks and Kocho smiles at him.
"Each Hashira has drunk it on several occasions, yet we remain human. Or do you need a demonstration?"

Many of the lower ranked Slayers agree with the idea of a demonstration. So, (Name) walks over to Kocho. The tsuguko of the smaller woman stands beside the two.

"Many of you know my Tsuguko, Kanao, who has graciously volunteered to participate in this." The Beta states.

Kanao holds out her arm, easily allowing the female Marechi to drag a Nichirin dagger across her forearm. As the blood begins to drip out, (Name) easily uses her claws to slice into her own wrist. Kanao takes the offered hand and swallows a few mouthfuls of the crimson liquid. A majority of the Slayers gasp as they watch the wound on the Flower Breather's arm begin to knit itself closed.

-

When the medical shit was finally over it was just (Name) and I in the Moon Estate. With the four brats that basically live here gone, it meant we could have much needed alone time.

Giyuu and I eagerly planned out a romantic picnic under the stars to show our Omega some extra love as well as ask a very important question. With the Final Battle coming up, we could both tell how anxious (Name) was becoming. I barely could get her to sit still long enough to eat.

The Water Hashira had outdone himself with the food for our little date. Everything from the chicken tempura that the (Hair Color) haired woman loves to the delicate macha cakes that always make her shriek with delight. He even made ohagi and spicy meat buns for me.

My current job was keeping our woman busy until sunset. Which leads to my current situation. (Name) sat on a small stool in front of the vanity, her feral golden eyes watching my every movement as I ran a brush through her long hair.

Forever weak to her demands, I was in the process of taming the silky (Hair Color) strands. Normally she held up in a high ponytail, but when let down it flowed down to her waist in gentle waves.

"Nemi, can you do my hair like Mitsuri's?" She asks and I hum in response.
"Mhmm."

The smile that spread across her (Skin Tone) face had my heart stuttering. Even with her overly large canines, that smile is enough to make my knees shake. Her eyes light up and she eagerly wiggles in her seat while I begin sectioning her hair.

This wasn't the first time the female Marechi had requested such a hairstyle and I was quite adept at recreating it. Maybe I asked the Love Hashira how she does it, but I'll never admit it.

Once her hair is finished, (Name) spins around and pulls me in for a kiss. I gasp in surprise, dropping the hairbrush. She smirks against my lips, sneakily slipping her tongue into my mouth. I couldn't help but close my eyes, wanting to savor this moment. She tasted sweet, making me eager to have more. Our tongues fought for dominance and I was surprised when she placed a small hand to my throat. With a gentle squeeze, I finally conceded in our fight.