New Story!

Thank you all for reading "Isn't He Lovely" and supporting my writing journey. I'm excited to share that I'm currently working on and publishing a new story called "Shadowed Desires."

"Shadowed Desires" follows Clara Sterling, a stunning and enigmatic pure-blood who reigns as Slytherin's Head Girl and Seeker. Clara captivates everyone at Hogwarts, but beneath her composed exterior lies a hidden longing—for years, she has secretly harbored feelings for her brooding Potions professor, Severus Snape.

As the unexpected happens and Clara finds herself entangled in the Triwizard Tournament, her life takes a chaotic turn. Amidst the trials, an unlikely mentor emerges in Snape, blurring the lines between duty and personal desire. Clara must navigate the complexities of her emotions and the dangerous challenges of the tournament while keeping her secret affection for Snape concealed.

Will Clara's forbidden love come to light? Can she manage her emotions and the high stakes of the Triwizard Tournament? Join Clara on this slow-burn romance journey, where hidden desires and deep secrets collide in a tale of passion and intrigue.

Thank you again for everything! Ps. Way more smut in this story😏

Much love💟