Chapter 16

-We're still listening to the asshole talk-

I sat there, confused and terrified. 5 years of being trapped in a hell hole, watching it slowly be consumed since I was 2 I think?(theportal'sbeenslowlyenlargingitselfsincethattime;herocametotherealworldlookingforanheirokay?okay)

And then I see him. He's seven. Fucking seven. While look at me, I'm sitting in the corner of an alleyway, terrified. But, who wouldn't?

Anyway, he just walked over to me and looked like a dog, tilting his tiny head at me whatacutelittleshit.

I stood, walking right past him, acting like nothing happened. He tugged at my shirt, even more confused. 

I told him I had somewhere to go, but he just ignored and followed. He kept on tugging at me, quietly mumbling out words.

(Gon be more detailed next)

I glared at him, growling. He squeaked and backed away, quietly hiding his face inside his sweater. I sighed and walked over, kneeling down to his size. (GOD IT FEELS WEIRD USING 1ST PERSON AGAIN)

"What do you want?" I asked, poking at his small hidden nose. He backed up and sat down, hiding himself in his massive wings. I sighed and started to walk off, walking away from him.

I was tugged at again, but stronger, like I was getting pulled. Well, I actually getting pulled. To who knows where, but I could give a shit, I didn't want to make him cry. Or myself cry to be honest Iwaslonely.

He dragged me to a small cabin, made out of wooden planks in a far open field. I stared at it in awe, surprised. 'Someone knew about this before me..?'

I shrugged it off and looked at him. He quietly pointed to the door, holding my leg.

[OKAY I'M NOT EVEN GONNA TRY AND REWRITE EVERYTHING  ANYMORE

WATTPAD WENT SHIT ON ME AGAIN AND I'M WAY MORE FUCKING PISSED

I'LL JUST WRITE THE SHIT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING]