Chapter 4: Don't let me go

Ty smiled widely and held Sky. "Of course, if we didn't protect you, we wouldn't be here anymore."

Adam smiled, squeezing the tall man. "Thanks." He beamed, hugging him tighter. Ty coughed and struggled, trying to push him away. "YOU CAN LET GO NOW. PLEASE."

Sky looked and flustered, letting him go after. Ty sighed, looking at Adam with an obnoxious grin. "What?" He asked, looking over at his smug grin.

Ty lunged at the man, tickling his sides. "I'M TAKING MY REVENGE!" He proclaimed, laughing loudly, the walls echoing the sound around him.

Adam laughed boisterously, tears welling up in the corners of his eyes. "STOP STOP PLEASE I'M GOING TO DIE!" He yelled, continuing to laugh.

Ty slowly stopped, a victorious look spread across his face. "Hope you learned your lesson when you make affection with the legendary Tyler Warren Ellis!" He pushed his chest out, the smug grin still plastered on his lips.

"I will soon have mine." Sky mumbled, smiling. Ty looked and chuckled, poking his nose. "Fight me at PAX IRL bro."

They both laughed, Sky holding his stomach while Ty tried to cover his mouth. They both stopped. "Wait...what's PAX?" Adam questioned.

Ty scratched the back of his head and shrugged. "I dunno. It just...came to me, I guess?" He replied, sitting down on the bed.

They both stared at each other confused, quickly looking away in awkwardness. "So, uh-" Adam said, only to hear a sharp scream.

"SQUID! HOW'D IT GET IN HERE?!"

"WHY IS IT HERE?! WHO WAS OFF THEIR POST?!"

"WE DON'T KNOW SIR! BUT WE FOUND A GAPING HOLE OUTSIDE! U-UM, SIR."

"THEN GET OUT OF MY FACE AND CHECK THE DAMN HOLE!"

Two recruits shouted, the other booming with rage. One of them ran into the room, panting like a dog. "Sir! We found a squid loose inside the base! But don't worry, we'll get on it as fast as we can!" The one with the frustrated voice called out.

"Yeah, whatever Harold." Ty responded, shooing him away. The recruit ran back outside while Sky looked at Ty confused.

"You seem so...calm, considering the fact that guy was panicking. Does this happen a lot?" Adam questioned, plopping down the bed. Ty nodded, sighing after. "Everyday, actually."

Then right after a moment of silence, Jerome quickly sprinted inside the room. "G-Guys! Mitch is missing!"

Ty sprang up, staring. "Wait what? What happened?" He demanded, while Jerome trembled.

"What the nether, are you deaf? Didn't you listen, it was about the squid! He followed it, but we don't know where it went!" Jerome replied.

"Alright, let's just-" Ty started, by was stopped by a strong tug on his shirt. Ty swiftly turned, only to see Sky being pulled out the window by a pair of blue tentacles.

Ty gasped and quickly held Adam's chest. The tug-of-war lasted for a few minutes, but Ty's energy stripped off him. Ty grew tired, but he never did give up.

A few more minutes passed, Ty's arms finally drained it's power. He let go, watching in horror as Adam was dragged away.

"Adam, I'm so sorry..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M SO SORRY THIS ONE TOOK LONG

being sick is killing my ideas

iwasactuallysicksince3weeksagolmao

Welp, here ya go!

WITH ART YAAAAAASSSSSS

Well it looks awkward...