Chapter 23

I quickly shut the door, locking it. A soft knock sounded once again, making me take a step back. 

"H-Hello? Are you okay?" A soft voice asked, hesitantly trying to twist the knob. He looked through the window, a concerned look spread across his face.

A muffled 'Is something wrong' came through, making me flinch and hide. "Please go away." I said, blocking out the window. My heart raced and my head throbbed, as my hands shook as well.

"It's happening again..." I mumbled, clasping both of my hands together. I went down to the basement and took a look around, shuffling through all the junk.

I took a potion with shimmering pink liquid inside, taking a large gulp. I sighed and put it down, loud ringing in my head.

Little did I know that the potions I made were just alcoholic beverages. I was an alcoholic. I thought that drinking would make it go away.

I made my way back to the door, quietly opening it and taking a look outside. The boy disappeared, probably somewhere away from the forest. At least, that's what I thought.

I sighed and closed the door, locking it. I unblocked the window, taking a glance around. Of course, I was wrong.

He sat near a tree, quietly petting a black spotted bunny. He looked at the window, staring for a moment. I quickly blocked the window once again, turning away from the door. 

I sat down and sighed, holding the book from earlier once again. I flipped it open, scanning the lines of undecipherable letters (galactic huhu)

Another knock sounded, making me jump on my chair. I growled and slammed down the book, stomping my way over to the door.

I swiftly opened it, glaring. The boy stood there with a nervous face, his fist held up high, as if he were just about to knock once again.

He took a gulp and slowly put down his hand, taking a step back. He made an awkward chuckle, his hand stroking his other.

"What do you want?!" I yelled, taking out a sword and pointing it to him. He squeaked and took another step back.

"I-I WAS LOST AND I FOUND YOUR HOUSE, SO UM, C-CAN I COME IN?" He stammered, his whole body shaking.

I glared more, giving a small hiss. "Why the hell would I let someone in when they don't even know me?" I stated, putting down the sword.

He stopped shaking, looking down at the grass with a faint smile carved on his lips. "Well, I guess I know you. I'm not really sure, but the only thing that reminded me of you was that pretty flower."

I hid the sword, looking at him confused. "What...what do you mean?" I asked. He looked up and gave me a bright smile, a small shade of pink on his cheeks.

"Well, aren't you Kia?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

OH LOOK SORTA HAPPY CHAPTER I GUESS??

YAAAAAAY IT'S EARLY TOO FUCK YEAH