Chapter 25

AUGH WATTPAD WAS ON MAINTENANCE FOR SO LONG I'M SORRY

that was like hours ago in the morning

the power went out sorry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Well, you know the rest, I met everyone, that shit." She ended, giving a sigh and resting on the back of the sofa.

He scratched the back of his hood, sighing. "Well, I didn't expect it to be awfully long." He chuckled, standing and going back inside the room.

"Oh and, I have a few questions." He stated, motioning his hands to go inside. I stood and walked over to the room, putting my elbow down and letting my face rest on my hand.

"Hit me." I replied, tipping an empty bottle back and forth. "Why would Herobrine kill his father?" He asked, flipping the pages of a book while he glanced at me.

I sighed, standing up straight. "It's probably time I say it, huh?" I said, rolling up my left sleeve. "You remember this thing, right?" I asked, poking at the sewn up hole on my arm.

He nodded, continuing to skim through the book he held. "Well, the tooth that was shot here was that man's. I don't know his name but it's his alright." I continued, stroking the wound.

"But why would he agree to it?" He asked, finally stopping a page and slowly scanning his gaze over the text. "Notch must've forced him. He has a deep hatred for anyone that becomes close with Herobrine."

"Oh, alright. And how did you learn the Minecraftian (Galactic) language really quickly?" He asked, shutting the book and gently picked up a scroll.

"I may have been born in the other world, but I grew up here. It would be no surprise for me to easily read and write it." She replied, picking off some dust from her clothes.

Seto opened the scroll, scanning it. He raised a brow, poking Kia and asking her to look. "Hey, can you translate a bit? My translations are getting a bit rusty."

"The land, sea, and air have one thing in common. Their leaders. They are boastful people, but still caring caring to their army." I said, poking at the rough old paper.

"I found it in the room, it's weird since I don't keep any scrolls." He stated, rolling it and placing it back on the table. "Anyway, I guess that's all my questions. You can go now."

I nodded and went back up the stairs, proceeding to go to my room. But I was stopped by a tight grasp on my arm, making me flinch and look back.

Ty held my arm, a furious expression spread across his face.

"We need to talk."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

AH YES HERE'S THE PART WHERE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS TO WRITE

YEEEEEEESSSSSSS SOMEONE GONNA DIE YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS