Chapter 5: Childhood Memories

Adam was pulled swiftly out the gate, the squid quickly proceeding to the ocean. It pulled Sky down into a deep underwater base, a look of disappointment on its face.

'Why did I have to drag THIS idiot back?' It thought, quickly entering the large gate. The water flooded in, but was stopped as the squid closed the gate. "HEY BOSS, I'M BACK WITH THE GUY YOU ASKED!" It called out, followed by loud footsteps on the stone floor.

A girl made her way up to the two, a grin spread across her face. Adam turned around to look, but only raised a brow in confusion. "Hey...aren't you that girl from earlier today?"

She growled, her arms crossed. "There's a difference, you idiot. Can't see the tentacles?" She grunted, the large blue tentacles on her back moving. (JUST IMAGINE HER VOICE AS JASPER)

Adam thought for a moment, looking over to her. "Well, seems like it. Oh hey! Your flower thing changed too! It's not a daisy anymore!" He claimed, a victorious grin on his face.

She sighed, face-palming. "Quill, just put him in a cell, I'll talk to him later." She exclaimed, walking off to who knows where she came from.

Quill scoffed and glared. "I'm a Squid Queen my ass." He mumbled, "YOU'LL NEVER BE AS GREAT AS ME WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!" Quill yelled, only to make the girl quickly glare at him from the end of the hall.

Quill flinched, giving a small nervous smile as he waved a tentacle at her. She squinted and walked off, chuckling loudly. Quill growled and held Sky once again, anger filling him.

He tugged him off into the basement, which tons of cells were placed. He threw Sky in a far cell, a fair distance away from the door. He stomped off, grumbling indecipherable words.

Adam walked over to the bars and peeked out on the small hall. After a few moments of peering around the chaotic hall covered with rubble, a silhouette came to his view.

He quickly squirmed back inside, hiding from the light. The figure proceeded to his cell. The figure kneeled down and grinned, the light adjusting to the bright light behind the shadow.

It was the girl once again. "Do you know who I am?" She questioned, the grin still stuck on her face. Adam shook his head, looking in confusion and anger. "Why am I here?"

"I'll be asking the questions here." She replied, her smile fading into a slight frown. "I can do what I want, lady. You have no control over who I am." He screeched, his blood boiling more and more at every word he spoke.

"Oh, well that's a quick change of attitude. A few moments ago you were just as happy as a clam at high water." She chuckled, her eyes looking sinister. "Well, before I should do anything to you, I suppose I could let you ask a few questions."

Sky glared and stood, walking over to the tall girl. "Tell me what you know about the girl from earlier." He responded. The girl's wide smile faded quickly, a grunt coming from her in frustration.

"Fine. I gave you the chance anyway." She answered, crossing her arms. "But know this, this story isn't pretty." She continued.

"It all started 22 years ago, a girl by the name Kiana Aerspark was born. But due to unfortunate funds and care, they had to let her go. They pushed her away, keeping her put in a small orphanage.

The caretaker was afraid, yet she accepted, as she had dealt with this kind of situation before. She took care of the girl, up until she was 3.

A man had entered the orphanage on that year, but he wasn't an ordinary man. He had an unusual blocky figure to him, as well as his odd eyes. But the caretaker took no care, as she only wanted for these children to be happy with proper parents.

She introduced him to the children with a cheerful smile, a glisten of hope in her eyes.

(It's gonna get more detailed here with conversations so you better sit tight and burn your eyes with my suckiness.)

"Can I have a calm and quiet child?" He asked, looking around the room. The caretaker nodded and smiled, taking him to a far room. "Here we have the nicest and quietest children you could ever hope to look for."

The man took a look around, approaching every child he could. Yet, to his disappointment, most of them ran away from his strange eyes. Yep, I said MOST.

But, there was one that stayed. It was the girl, sitting on the floor at the far corner of the room. She doodled on a piece of paper that was placed on the floor, scribbling away with her crayon.

The man slowly approached, kneeling down to her size. The girl looked up at him, a huge smile appearing on her small lips.

"You look so cool!" She mumbled with sweet, yet blurted words. The man's eyes widened slightly, a quiet grunt sounding from him. "Excuse me, but would you like to go home with me?" He murmured, a small half-hearted smile curved upon his lips.

"Wait! I'm not done!" She replied, her voice still filled with a sweet and soft voice. The man blinked, but waited for her to finish doodling.

After a few more minutes of silence she stopped and looked up at him with a wide smile. She took the paper and gave it to him, giving a loud squeal.

The man quietly took the paper, looking at it carefully. It was a scribbled drawing of him, while his figure held a small flower on his hand that seemed to look like a daisy.

He smiled a bit, folding the paper and turning to her. "It looks great, thank you." He responded with a tone of kindness in his voice.

The child ran to him and squeezed the tall man, squealing rather loudly. He chuckled and patted her head gently, stroking her back. "Well, would you like to be my heir?" He asked, continuing to gently stroke.

She looked up at him and pondered for a while. "Does that mean I get to be with you, mister?" She asked, poking his cheek. He chuckled and smiled, poking her nose. "Yep."

She squeaked jumping up and down. "Yay! I get to be with mister!" She continued, holding his arm tightly. The man smiled once again and picked her up lightly.

He proceeded to the counter and cleared his throat.

"Ah, yes, little Kia. Of course. I will just need a few information and a few signatures. What's your name, sir?"

He looked around, a tad bit nervous.

"My name is...Herobrine."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

aww isn't that adorable

i know it's pretty lame that Hero is getting in here but it's actually pretty crucial, so, um, i can't change it lmao

ALSO HAVE LITTLE KIA'S DRAWING

ah if it's too small

here's the link to the picture http://sta.sh/0gqw6wkhdzs

OH GOD THIS WAS LONG

oH

AND OVER A HUNDRED READS?!

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS THIS MAKES ME EXTREMELY HAPPY