Chapter 18

I shrugged it off and continued walking, not looking back. Just then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. My body felt like it floated as my surroundings dimmed to a black.

Code floated around me as I was being dragged by him. You know who.

He dragged me into the portal leading to a forest, where it was foggy and dim. His white eyes glowed brightly, despite the surroundings.

He looked at me held my shoulders, making me squeak. "I'm gonna ask this again, do you remember me?"

I quickly shook my head, glaring at him. "What the hell do you even want from me?" I said, making his face look gloomier.

"Look, I just wanna say something..." He replied, seeming to look like he looked down. I softened my glare, but still angry and confused.

He sighed and let go of my shoulders, tilting his head down on the grass. "I'm...I guess I am...I'm your father...I think so..." He said quietly, gripping tightly on his shirt.

"What does that even mean to me?" I replied, quite loudly. He hissed slightly at my reply, shedding tears.

"I left you. In that hospital...because I knew I couldn't do anything in your condition." He exclaimed, his other hand gripping down on his brown locks.

"Wait, you what..?" I mumbled, making him give out a loud whimper. "I...I couldn't do anything. I had no choice, everything was broken..." He said.

I growled stomped over to him, gripping tightly on his arm. "WHY WOULD YOU JUST LEAVE ME THERE?! THE PLACE WAS LITTERED WITH MOBS AND YOU WOULD LEAVE ME THERE TO DIE?!" I bellowed, my voice echoing through the woods.

He whimpered once again, but quickly looked up at me, glaring. "I SAID I HAD NO CHOICE! WHERE IN THE FUCKING WORLD WOULD I PUT YOU, THE FUCKING ORPHANAGE AGAIN?! NO! BECAUSE THAT PLACE WAS FUCKING EMPTY TOO!"

I flinched back at the reply, loosing my grip on his arm. I looked down, letting bitter tears flow. "I wouldn't even dare to call you my father, let alone someone who I love." I mumbled, making him dig his nails onto his skin.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have yelled..." He muttered. I stomped my way out of the forest, arriving back at the cabin. Claire was at the doorway, looking at me with confusion.

I hissed and looked away, continuing to walk. But I was soon stopped by a grip on my leg, making me look.

Bloodie held my leg, his wings and tail gone. He tugged at my hand, squeezing them.

"I found a friend...can you be that friend..?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

aww or oWW FEELS??

haha lmao it's 1:00 am