Chapter 29

I JUST FINISHED THE REAPER ARC IN GINTAMA NOW I'M MOTIVATED TO CRY

PREPARE THYSELF FOR CRYING or maybe not

and somewhat haha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

"Kia...why are you..? And, where are we?" Mitch asked, "I thought I was-" Mitch stopped, realizing the situation. "How are you...why are you..?"

Her smile faded, looking down at the reflections. "Stop asking. It was for my sins." She replied flatly, sitting down at the cold, yet gentle floor.

"What do you mean?" He asked, taking a look at the figure. She shot daggers at the boy, quickly getting a scared look in response.

Her glare softened, slowly proceeding to cry with a quiet sob. "If I could just...just disappear. I don't even want to exist, barely even be dead and roam in peace! I can't..." She mumbled, burying her face to her knees.

"I'm just a liar who betrayed all of you. I kept it to myself, barely saying even the slightest hint, thinking it would protect you all. But no, it was just me being fucking selfish. I didn't want to die, I was scared." She continued, sobbing louder. 

"Please stay away, I don't want to hurt anyone anymore, I'm a sick bastard who ca-" She was pushed, more like squeezed actually. "When are you gonna fucking shut up." Mitch exclaimed, looking over to her shoulder.

Kia looked and stared, confused at the sudden hug. "I hate you." He stated, looking down at his reflection on the floor. He gave a sigh, looking back once again. He shut his eyes quietly, placing his head on her shoulder.

"But what I hate more is hating my family."

Kia stayed silent, staring off into the distance. She covered her face with her hands, breaking down in the boy's arms. Mitch didn't budge, looking down.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." She muffled out the words, repeating them over and over. "I forgive you. We all do, I'm sure." Mitch stated, letting go gently.

Kia eventually calmed down, but was still crying.

"Alright, one more chance."

A gruff voice echoed, Mitch quickly taking a glance around of the empty realm. "Did you say something?" He asked, looking over to the girl who avoided his gaze.

"No..." She muttered, stroking arm gently. Mitch stayed silent for a moment, taking another quick scan around.

I swear I heard one more chance.

Mitch thought, staring down at the floor. He poked his reflection, creating a rippling effect. "Where are we..?"

"You'll find out soon enough, Mitchell." A gruff voice said, quite not so far away. The two turned to the position of the sun, facing a bearded bald man (pFFT) who stood with his cape in the wind.

"Oh my fucking Notch..." Mitch exclaimed, "Exactly..." Kia responding right after. The two stared at the man who stood, flashing a grin.

"What? Excited to see God?" The man stated, gently stroking his beard. "More of extremely angry, but sure, you could go with that." Kia replied, proceeding to stand walk over.

"Glad to see me again for I don't know, 16 or 15 years?" He grumbled, giving a smug grin. Kia growled, trying to land a fist on the man, but was interrupted by a single word.

"Punishment."

Kia stopped momentarily at the word, feeling a sudden pain on her left arm. She hissed and glared at the man, a black liquid dripping the sleeve of her shirt.