Chapter 1: Different

"What's butter?" He asked.

All of us looked in utter confusion and horror.

"You...what?" Ty questioned, scratching the back of his head.

"Are...are you okay Sky?" Jerome asked, concerned.

Adam shrugged, looking down at the floor. "Well, my head does hurt a bit."

A tall female flinched at his reply, grinning nervously while she held her arm with her other hand. The others seemed to notice her odd expression, staring confused.

She slowly backed up a bit, her long black her trailing down to her feet, being dragged. She looked back to the wall next to her, sighing.

Ty was shocked, a worried look on his face. "You have amnesia!" He announced, quickly holding his arm. "Let's go to the infirmary." He continued, pulling him to the infirmary.

The girl smiled again and walked to another room. "I'll just...go now. Tell me what happened to him when he gets better." She claimed, shutting the door.

Mitch followed the two to the infirmary, his hands shoved in his pockets. "See ya."

Jerome looked down and scratched his head, confusion struck across his face. "Um, okay?"

"Okay, sir. We'll go back to our posts and be on the lookout." A recruit reported.

Jerome glanced and nodded, the small army of guards proceeding to walk down the torch-lit hall.

He sighed, resting on the chair nearby. He slumped down, his face resting on his hand while his elbow leaned on his knee.

He blanked out, his thoughts only his.

.: Meanwhile at the infirmary :v :.

Ty sighed, staring out the window beside him. "What happened anyway?"

Adam looked and smiled slightly, shrugging. "I just woke without anything in my head. So...what's my name again?"

Ty looked and moped, sighing. "Adam...Do...Do you remember me..?" He wistfully questioned.

Adam glanced around, his smile fading into a frown. "I'm...I'm sorry, I don't."

Ty frowned more, looking back out the window, his face resting on his arm.

"Sorry, I don't remember anything." Adam looked down, worry on his face.

He clutched the bed sheet below him and looked at Ty. "I'll do my best to remember. If it's anything to remember about this place and you guys."

Ty whimpered and smiled sadly, drooping. "That's what you always say."

"Really?" Sky looked at him, beaming. "ALRIGHT! I'm doing something right!"

Ty chuckled and stood, walking out, but was stopped by Adam's arm.

Ty looked and tilted his head slightly, giving a hum. "P-Please don't leave. I'm not comfortable alone...especially in my situation now..." He begged, tugging on his shirt.

Ty blushed slightly and chuckled, making Sky pout.

"I'm only going to get a glass of water, silly." He answered, smiling softly.

Adam turned red, letting go. "O-Oh. Well, okay then."

Ty smiled and walked out, proceeding to the kitchen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: WOWIE EW MY GOD WHAT IS MY BRAIN DOING BACK THEN
this is so bad i am so sorry
especially with those spelling mistakes //shiver
i want to fix them but did you see how many chapters there are
dID YOU SEE
also if you don't like skylox then just get out i don't want ya rantin in my comments section :v

Well, that was nice lmao

It's pretty short tho

I made it fluffy so it won't get too serious here c:

AHHHHHH YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I DID IT

FUCK YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH