Chapter 12: The most half-assed chapter in the world

They all went to their rooms, rambles being heard throughout the hall. Jerome and Ty sprinted to the bathroom, racing to see who gets in first.

Ty lost, sighing and waiting for the fluffy man outside the door. The others collected weapons, armor, and food inside their bags. 

Let's just timeskip this please, narrator is tired.

They all walked out the base, bags of stuff strapped to their shoulder. They strolled their way to an empty meadow, leading to the ocean.

They took a glance around, seeing bright green grass and a herd of cows. They walked over to the field, taking in the astonishing view. A breeze flew in, their hair dancing along with the wind.

Ty looked at the map he held, glancing straight ahead. "Okay guys, the ocean should be just ahead." He announced, pointing at the direction towards him.

Jerome twirled his diamond ax, or "Betty" as he calls it, and took a look around the landscape. "We should gather a few resources in case we need 'em." He stated, walking over to a tree not to far from where they were.

Ty looked and nodded as Jerome started chopping down the oak tree. Kia looked at Bloodie, her arm around the boy. "You didn't change, are you sure looking like that in scorching heat?" She asked.

Bloodie looked at her in disappointment, poking her cheek. "Who's wearing the thick sweater here?" He pouted, squeezing her hand. She chuckled, stroking his hair. "Okay fine."

Seto sat down on the luscious grass, taking out a book from under his cloak. He flipped it open, skipping a few pages. His eyes carefully read the page, concentrating.

Meanwhile, Jason sat down as well, but he pet a small baby pig. "Hey there Jeffrey! Wanna come home with me?" He asked, gently stroking the pig. "Jason, we already have Jeffrey. Leave it be." Ty exclaimed, putting away the map. Jason scoffed and sighed, leading away the pig. "You're a party killer Ty."

Jerome finished, walking back to the group. He looked around and sighed, putting away the planks of wood he crafted. "I said collect some resources..."

Kia laughed and patted Jerome on the back, taking out a carrot. "Dude, we took almost everything in our room. We'll be fine." She replied, munching on the carrot.

Jerome sighed and walked over to Ty, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Let's go."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

yep

half-assed as hell

wowee

Pic link: http://fav.me/d8zr9ss