Alli- 16

I don't know why I felt so guilty, but I did. The look on his face when I finally saw him shot an ache through me, but it was gone as quick as it had come, Harry's arm around me successfully ridding the guilt flooding through me.

Harry. Just thinking about him brought a smile to my face, no matter how hard I tried to stop it, I was always smiling when I was with him. He was sweet and caring and beautiful and just plain wonderful. We had spent everyday together since our date on Sunday night. I had expected him to hate me, push me away like everyone else. But he surprised me, texting me as soon as he got home after he dropped me off, sending me good morning texts and goodnight texts and texting me all day in between. He surprised me every night by showing up sometime after school, never telling me when he was coming, but showing up and staying til late. My mum loved him, instantly falling for his charming character and sweet smiles. He even surprised me by picking me up from school today, telling me he was taking me away for the night.

He surprised me even more when he took me into town, taking me to a restaurant to double date with his sister. We weren't official and he took me to meet his sister. I was a nervous wreck during dinner, constantly fidgeting. He noticed too, placing little kisses to the spot below my ear as he whispered that everything was fine and I needed to calm down. It had only been a week and I was becoming attached, very quickly. Maybe it was because he was the only who actually wanted to see me, but I was quickly falling for him and his charm and his smile and his shitty jokes. I hadn't felt this happy in I don't know how long.

So I felt like that guilt I felt when I saw Luke was out of place, but I couldn't shake it. The look on his face... I couldn't describe it but instantly a weird feeling overcame me.

The feeling was gone as soon as he was, but I still felt weird just thinking about it.

"What's wrong, love?"

"Hmm?" I glanced up from my spot on his couch, at his flat, his very own no parents flat. His emerald eyes met mine as he bent over me, his hands gripping the back of the couch as he bent at the waist.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I gave him a smile, but he continued to give me that worried glance, his beautiful eyes clouded behind worry for me. It's been so long since I've seen that look in anybody's eyes, including my parents.

"Babe."

"Shut up." I laughed quietly, placing my hands on his cheeks to pull him the final distance, his lips meeting mine.

I sighed against his lips, those lips that worked skillfully against my own. Instantly a warmth spread through my body, his hands leaving the couch to move to my thighs, quickly and effortlessly picking me up off the couch. I gasped as I wrapped my legs around his waist, his hands moving to squeeze my bum playfully. I giggled against his lips, pulling back and playing with his long hair, his hair falling to his shoulders, and even though it was especially long for a guy, he pulled it off real nicely.

"I really really really like your hair."

"Really really really?" He chuckled, his lips twitching up into a smile.

"Rally really really really."

"Well I really really really really like you."

A blush creeped up my neck, immediately my head ducking down to hide in the crook of his neck. He just chuckled lightly, sitting down on the couch and shifting me on his lap.

"You know," he started, his hands slipping under my shirt to run circles on my hips, my own hands still tangled into his hair. "The first time we met we ended up in this exact position."