Alli- 26

A/N

Somebody! Anybody! Is this making any sense? Like is this confusing anyone or is it just me? Like... I don't know what the hell I'm writing at the moment, and I feel like I just rushed that whole last chapter... IS THIS MAKING ANY SENSE?!!? Someone help, please.

He immediately pulled back, giving me a questioning look. I knew I shouldn't do this, I knew Harry was inside and we were technically still together, but I wanted this. I needed it. I smiled up at him, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. He slowly, hesitantly, brought his lips back down to mine, but right before they met I pulled back, keeping space only between our lips.

"Say it again."

"Sorry?"

"No, the other thing."

He grinned shyly, lips closing the distance once again. When he finally said it again, his lips brushed against mine with every word. "I love you."

My head was spinning, my breathing heavy and a current was running through my body, anywhere he made contact shooting alive with the simplest touch. I had never actually felt so alive in my entire life.

He tasted like mint, peppermint to be exact, and his lips were extremely soft, and gentle as they worked my own. He was taking it slow, still trying to decide if I was going to pull away or not. I wasn't. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't.

But he pulled away too soon, lips red and swollen as he spoke slowly. "Alli, what about-"

"I'm pretty sure he's done with me."

"But I thought you couldn't-"

"If you are willing to try, than so am I."

"Alli...." He said cautiously, still extremely hesitant. "But...."

"But what?"

"Are you sure?" He asked after a moment, hands moving to rest against my hips.

"Luke, I fell in love with you in sixth grade. It took you long enough to realize." I giggled softly, watching as he shook his head.

"I don't know how you could possibly still love me."

"I don't either." I said honestly, not sure how we even ended up here in this position. "But I do."

He sighed, pressing his lips to my forehead before pulling away from me. He took my hand in his, pulling me back to the entrance of the hotel. My heart starting racing, just thinking about Harry. How could I have kissed Luke without breaking up with him? I'm terrible.

"Luke I can't go back in there. I look like shit."

"You don't look like shit, for one. And two, we aren't going back in there."

"Then... what are we doing?"

"Well, Lexi drove me, Harry drove you, and I'm not trying to go back to see either of them."

"So...?"

"So I'm gonna pay for a room and call my brother in the morning."

"... Why not call him now?"

"Because I want to spend the night with the girl I love."

"Luke, I'm not doing anything-"

"I didn't mean it like that." He cut me off, sending me a sheepish grin. "I just want to talk, and if I call my brother now then you'll be going home and I won't be let out of the house."

"Why?"

"My brother has been asking about you all week. So id rather wait until tomorrow to deal with him."