Luke-45

I hadn't left my room all week. I hadn't even gotten out of bed other than to shower. I hadn't eaten much of anything, my mum bringing me food every now and then. But I would only pick at it to make her happy. I wasn't hungry.

It had been a week since I last saw Alli. She wouldn't answer any of my calls and I knew better than to try and go see her. I don't know how I let it happen. As soon as she had sped out of my driveway it all clicked, Lexi had set the entire thing up. She sent Calum to distract me so that I would purposely stand up Alli. I was so angry I kicked them both out, but not before I landed another punch to Calum's face.

I tried calling her as soon as they were gone. I left voicemail after voicemail before her mailbox was full. I was honestly surprised she hadn't blocked my number.

I couldn't believe I had been so stupid. I broke another promise I had made my best friend, and I was almost completely positive that that would be the last thing I ever did to her.

My heart hurt thinking about how she looked when she was yelling at me. She was crying, her body shaking, but her eyes were completely empty. I had never seen her that way before. Not even when we weren't friends. When I used to pass her in the hallway I could always see some sort of emotion in her eyes, but they were completely blank. I think I had finally broken her, and I didn't think I would be able to fix her this time.

I hadn't even heard from Calum or Lexi since I kicked them out. I wasn't so surprised that Calum hadn't tried to contact me, but I was more than surprised when Lexi didn't even try. But I guess she finally got what she wanted. She tore me and Alli apart... probably for good. Lexi knew I would never be with her, so she did the only thing she knew she could- she made sure I couldn't have the one person I wanted more than anything in this world.

Tears silently streamed from eyes, Alli's blank stare the only thing playing through my head. For once, I really didn't know what to do. I skipped school for an entire week just because I knew I wouldn't be able to handle seeing her, if she even made it in for classes.

I brought my phone back up to ear, praying that she would finally answer. She could yell at me for all I cared, I just wanted to hear her voice.

I wasn't surprised when she didn't answer, but I broke even more. I threw my phone as hard as I could across my room, the entire thing shattering against the wall.

"Woah." I turned, startled as Ashton walked into my room.

"What do you want?"

"Your mum called me." I nodded, my body sliding down the wall I was closest to, bringing my knees to my chest as I stared at nothing in particular. "Luke, what happened?"

"Calum didn't tell you?"

"I haven't seen Calum all week. Michael said neither of you have been seen since our last gig."

"He screwed me over. Again."

I could see him nod, my vision blurring as more tears sprung up. "Want to talk about it?" He questioned, walking over to sit on the floor beside me.

"What's there to say? He... he finally tore us apart."

"You and Alli?"

I nodded. "I don't think she's ever going to talk to me again."

"Luke, what happened?"

"Calum came to me before I was supposed to go meet her for her dad's wedding. He told me I couldn't I go. He said Lexi had been using him... he actually admitted to lying about Alli saying anything behind my back." I chuckled humorlessly, my hands pulling at the ends of my hair. "He said Lexi was blackmailing him. But it was just a part of their plan. They made sure I didn't make it to the wedding... they made sure she would hate me."