Luke- 43

"Is that Alli?"

"I think so."

"I didn't hear them come in last night." I groaned at the voices, my mother and my brother.

"Shut up."

"Oh good morning to you too." I groaned again as I heard my brother chuckle, slowly opening my eyes. 

"I thought you guys were going to stay at Aunt Macy's last night." I mumbled, pulling Alli's still sleeping body closer to mine. Her bare legs slid across mine and it suddenly struck me that we were both practically naked, and my mother and brother were in the room. 

"We were, but we decided to come back." My mum answered smoothly. 

"And Jack?"

"I'm always here."

"Yeah, I just can't figure out why."

He chuckled, the bed dipping as he sat down on the edge of the mattress. I groaned lowly, opening my eyes to look at the intruders, and discreetly bring the covers up over the both of us some more. "How was your gig?" 

"Great." 

"I saw a video of you guys on youtube."

"Mhmm."

He chuckled again, my eyes closing once more. "Well you're very talkative this morning."

"Mhmm."

"Come on Jack, lets let them sleep." My mum said, grabbing Jack by the arm to lead him out of the room. 

Once I heard the door close, I opened my eyes once again. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust to the light, the sun shining brightly through my window. Once they finally did I focused on the girl in my arms. She was still sleeping soundly, her head tucked into my chest, her arm thrown around my waist. It always strikes me how beautiful she is. It's like every time I see her her beauty throws me off guard. Her long blonde hair, her bright green eyes, her fair skin, her soft voice, her wonderfully full lips, everything. Not only was she beautiful on the outside, but on the inside. 

She was the probably the nicest person I have ever known. She didn't have a mean bone in her body. And it always astonished me how much she had changed in just a year, and all because I had to be a dick. She was never overly confident in herself, I'm actually pretty sure she's always had a problem with herself, but it was never apparent until after I left her. I had never realized how much of an impact  one person could have on someone's life, and I was determined to get her back to normal. It was my mission to get her to be the way she was before, especially since she didn't deserve any of the pain I had put her through. 

Subconsciously, while I had been looking at her, I had begun to tighten my grip around her, her body pressed tightly to mine. 

"If you squeeze any tighter I won't be able to breathe."

"Sorry." I chuckled softly, loosening my grip only slightly. "How're you feeling?"

"I'm... okay."

"Okay?"

"Well I haven't really tried moving yet, so we'll know in about two seconds."

"Two seconds? Who said you could move?" She glared at me playfully being pushing herself up. I watched as her face screwed into a slight grimace. She exhaled heavily, closing her eyes for a brief second before looking back at me. "Good?"

"Good." 

"Good." I chuckled, watching her as she pulled the sheet tighter around her. "What're you doing?"