Alli- 00

I quickly shoved my bag over my shoulder, practically springing out of the classroom as the bell rang, signaling the end of the day. I pushed my way down the hall, keeping my head down to avoid the nasty looks that were constantly being thrown my way. I tried to avoid any gazes being tossed around, absolutely not in the mood to run into him. Not today.

I sighed heavily as I made it to my locker, people laughing around me as I struggled to put in my combination as fast as I could. I just wanted to get out of here. I shrugged my coat on, looking up for a quick second.

And I met his gaze.

He was sauntering down the hallway in those stupid skin tight black skinny jeans with holes in the knees, an old band shirt that had holes everywhere adorning his long torso, his stupid lip ring tugged into the grip of his teeth, that grey beanie holding back his blonde hair, and his signature smirk playing on his lips. He was with his 'friends'- Michael and Calum on either side of him. They strutted down the hall as though they owned it, knowing very well that every girl was watching them as they made their way through. Sadly, including me.

"Like what you see, Tylers?" He muttered, his smirk growing wider as his eyes narrowed my way. His friends laughed as they passed me, almost everyone in the hallway joining in to laugh at me, some even pointing.

I quickly tore my eyes away from his gaze, playing with my lanyard as I waited for them to pass. I waited until they were several yards away from my locker before looking back up, frowning deeply as I watched them leave.

Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, and Michael Clifford. AKA major assholes... but they weren't always like that.

Calum used to be the sweet guy. He was the one every girl was friends with- just friends. The poor boy was constantly being friend zoned. He was just that cute little dweeb that always got along with everyone.

Michael used to be the geek who did nothing but play video games all day and night. There was no doubt in my mind that he still did, but he also partied a lot more now. I constantly heard stories about his latest hookups, girls practically throwing themselves at the boy with the colored hair and eyebrow piercing.

Then there was Luke. Luke fucking Hemmings used to be my best friend. He was the nerdy type, the teacher's pet. He was good at math, even better physics, and he never got in trouble. He was a goodie two shoes, always playing by the rules. Until this past year, that is. 

Michael had met this guy- Ashton Irwin. He was older than all of them, actually currently enrolled at Uni. He was, and still is, a major hottie. He was the star of the soccer team, captain of the basketball team, and teacher's pet. He would throw parties every weekend, everyone talking constantly talking about how amazing they were. Michael and this guy hit it off out of nowhere, running into each other at some music shop. Once girls found out that Michael Clifford was now hanging out with Ashton Irwin... well Michael started to get a lot of female attention. He knew it was only because he had suddenly become best friends with the heartthrob of the town, but he didn't care. Girls were actually paying attention to him and his ever changing hair color. 

It wasn't long before they started messing around with their music. Ashton was known to play the drums, and Michael knew a little about the guitar. They were actually pretty good together, the two of them learning more as the weeks went on. They started posting videos to YouTube and instantly had a fanbase in our small ass town. It was about a month later when they found Calum.

Calum was messing around with a bass in the music room one day when Michael walked by. Michael ignored it at first, but quickly backtracked. Calum was good- there was no denying that. No one really knew how, Calum being the shy type, but Michael somehow convinced him to meet this Ashton guy, and the next thing everyone knew Calum had joined in on their little music adventure.