Alli- 28

"I-I uh... I guess I'll see you Monday."

"Actually you're coming over tomorrow."

"Am I now?"

"Yes. We have a project to do, in case you've forgotten."

"I haven't." I said, frowning as I realized I really had. Luke's had Savannah for more than a week now... my bad. He quirked an eyebrow, leaning against the side of my house, his button up hanging loosely off his shoulders, the top buttons undone. There was a constant blush on my cheeks ever since I woke up this morning... in a hotel room... with Luke... almost completely naked. I remember everything that happened last night, including his breakdown-which I still didn't completely understand where that came from. But I especially remember what he had done to me... what I let him do. I was dating Harry and wouldn't let him do that, yet I'm not dating Luke- nowhere even close to dating Luke and I let him do it... four times. And I was fucking sore. "Sorry... I just... you were avoiding me too."

"That I was." He chuckled, nodding his head with me. "But I'm not anymore." He said, smiling cheekily before bending down to press his lips to the corner of my mouth. I turned a darker shade of red, smiling shyly at him as he pulled back. He's been doing that all morning, surprising me with kisses every five minutes. It wasn't that I minded... it was just confusing. And I was still a little embarrassed about last night. Or really embarrassed. 

There was a honk from my driveway, my eyes bugging as I realized Jack was sitting out there and just saw his brother kiss me... well fuck. 

"Thanks for... last night." I mumbled, thanking him for being there for me... not the other thing. Well... partially the other thing.

He nodded once, glaring at his brother over my shoulder. "I should- uh, get going." He mumbled, scratching the back of his neck. I nodded, picking at my cast as I looked to the ground, suddenly much more interested in my bare feet, the dark blue polish chipping at the ends. 

I heard him let out a heavy sigh, gripping my forearm before pulling me to the side, behind the bush in our front yard and out of view of Jack. Instantly his lips found mine, moving quickly as another honk sounded from the driveway. He groaned against my lips, annoyance clear in his actions as he pulled me tightly against him, prying my lips open with his tongue. He let his tongue run along mine for a few seconds before he finally pulled back. We were both breathing heavy, lips red and swollen after the few moments of his harsh actions. He smiled widely, pecking my lips once more before pushing past me, waving at me once before he disappeared behind the bush. I waited in my spot, frozen until I heard their car disappear down the street. 

My face still felt like it was burning, my hand shaking as I turned the knob to the door. As soon as I was in and the door was shut my mother came running down the hallway, a hand to her chest. 

"Honey, where have you been?"

"The wedding... remember?"

"Yeah, but Harry's been calling every hour. He said you ran off of him and wouldn't answer your cell phone." I cursed under my breath. Not only because he had called my mother, but because now that I think about it, I left my phone in Harry's car. How wonderful. "Why'd you run on him?"

"I... it doesn't really matter. But I left my phone in his car, I'll just go get it." I muttered, running past my mother and up to my room. I threw my heels into my closet, quickly peeling that stupid black dress off my body before throwing it to the floor. It felt good, really good, to be free from the stupid tight fabric. I felt uncomfortable in it all morning. I just still couldn't believe I allowed what happened to happen. I wasn't necessarily disgusted with myself, just surprised. The whole night just seems like a blur to me.