Luke- 19

A/N
Updates may be slower cause I move in in a week. Ive been trying to pack and all, so I apologize.
Anyway, Fly Away is absolutely perfect (: enjoy

She was avoiding me again. I wasn't planning on letting her, at least not until I saw her coming out of the tattoo parlor. With Harry.

I still didn't know which one of them had gotten a tattoo, if not both. I prayed to God they didn't get some stupid matching tattoo or some shit like that. That would just make it all worse. I mean, she agreed to be his, officially his, only two days after she kissed me. And right in front of me.

I felt like I was on cloud nine when she kissed me back. It was awkward when she didn't kiss me back, but I guess it always is when you wanna kiss someone but they don't. But she did. She kissed me back. She was completely sober and she kissed me back. And it was so much better than the first time.

I just couldn't get it out of my head that she actually told him yes. I could see her struggling, wheels visibly turning behind her eyes. But she told him yes anyway. She was officially off the market, and I had never felt so shitty.

My first instinct was to go find Lexi. Use her like all the other times I felt like shit. But I didn't. I couldn't. I had just admitted that I hated the person I had become, so I couldn't allow myself to slip back into those ways.

So instead of going to Lexi, I sat in my room, tears streaming silently down my face. I knew I lost her. For fucks sake I practically threw her to the trash. It was my fault. But it still hurt like a bitch. I tried for so long to convince myself that I didn't like her. I didn't want to, not anymore anyway. But I did. If anything, the feelings were stronger than they were before. I thought I had started to fix it, opening up to her that night and telling her nothing but the truth, but she still ended pushing me away. She pushed me away and locked herself in the bathroom for the rest of the night, refusing to come out no matter how hard I tried. I had stayed as long as I could, but my mum called and ordered me home, and it's not like I could go against queen Liz.

I still hadn't talked to Calum. I think I was just scared to. I did and didn't want to know if everything I had done to her had been for nothing. I would myself if it was all for nothing, but I don't know what I would do if he had been telling the truth. I wanted him to be wrong, as awful as I would feel, it would mean she didn't say anything. And I may not be able to fix anything between us, but maybe I could still try to.

But then again I was avoiding her. We were avoiding each other. I still had Savannah, and she's texted me a couple times, asking if I wanted to get rid of her, but I never responded. I've even pretended to be sick the past two days just so I wouldn't have to go to school. I just could not believe she kissed me, only to go agree to be someone else's girlfriend. She didn't even say anything to me after she pulled away. Her eyes just went wide before she covered her mouth, tore out of my grip and ran to the fucking bathroom.

And I got the same feeling as I did the first time. It was fucking perfect. The whole fucking deal, fireworks and everything. I needed to know if she felt it too... but like I said, she ran before I could even ask.

I was just so confused. Who the fuck was telling the truth? Did I really like her? Love her? How do I find out the truth? How did I fix things with my best friend? If I could have her mine, I at least wanted her back as my best friend. I didn't realize just how much I missed talking to her, but I really did. I just really fucking missed her.

"Dude, relax."

"I can't."

"Have you talked to Cal yet?"