Alli- 14

"Luke, I don't want to sit through your band practice."

"Why not?"

"Because your friends hate me. Actually, I'm still pretty sure you hate me, but thats besides the point."

"I don't. Please come with me. Just come in, you can just watch a couple of our songs before you leave."

"Luke, you've been with me for over 24 hours, don't you want to get rid of me?"

"Honestly, no, not at all."

"Why?"

"I like spending time with you."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?"

"You've avoided me for the past year, what changed?"

He parted his lips, closing them and re-parting them once again. Instead of answering he just shook his head, slipping out of the cat and running around to open my door. "You have to come with me because we have to watch Savannah." He stated proudly, a smug grin on his face.

I opened my mouth to protest, but he quickly grabbed my hand, pulling me behind him and into Ashton's building. My anxiety skyrocketed the closer we got to his flat, my feet slowing down and Luke literally tugging me along behind him. Savannah was held in my other arm, my cast making it difficult to hold her, especially when long legs Luke was practically sprinting towards the door. He finally stopped when we got to the door, turning to face me.

"Don't freak out so much." He gave me a quick smile, turning around and barging into the flat. I could hear voices, the rest of his band was easy to identify but there were a couple girly voices I couldn't quite decipher. Until we walked into the living room.

"Luke!" Lexi's shrill voice echoes around us as she lunged for him. Her arms wrapped around him, his free arm patting her back awkwardly while he kept my hand in the other. Every other person in the room seemed to be looking at our hands, my face turning a bright red as they all wore disgusted looks on their faces.

"Where did you go on Friday? You completely disappeared on me." She asked excitedly, keeping her arms clasped around his neck. It took her a moment to realize he wasn't going to return the affection, letting him go before finally seeing me, a mix of confusion annoyance and disgust passing through her features. "What's she doing here?"

"She's here to watch Savannah." Luke answered coolly, my heart rate picking up as everyone continued to stare at me.

"Who the hell is Savannah?"

"Our daughter."

She laughed at that, a loud, annoying, humorless laugh. "Like anyone would ever get her pregnant. Just look at her," my cheeks burned as she gave me a once over, my body still clad in Luke's baggy clothes. "who would ever put their dick in her?" A chorus of laughter followed, everyone but Luke and I laughing.

My cheeks were positively burning, my gaze falling to the ground as I pulled my hand from his, letting my hair fall in a curtain to hide my face.

"She doesn't even know how to dress herself." One of the other girls choked out between laughter.

"Aw guys, we're embarrassing her." Calum cooed. "Luke's baby momma is embarrassed, she can't even hang with his friends."

"Good. She's nothing like us. She's just a poor little loser."

"Ugly little loser."

"Annoying ugly little loser."

"Stupid annoying ugly little loser."