Luke- 47

I was sitting on my bed, strumming a tune to a song I had written in the journal Ashton had given me a couple days again when Sara came running in. 

"Luke!"

"Sara?" I questioned, my fingers continuing the slow thrum of the beat I was trying to decide on. 

"I need you."

"What?"

"Can you drive me to Ashton's?" I looked at her questioningly before she added a 'please' her eyes begging. 

"Sure?" I said, more of a question than anything else. She immediately smiled jumping up and down as she waited for me put my guitar down and grab my keys. 

She was jumpy the entire ride, her entire body not being able to sit still. If her leg wasn't bouncing then she was tapping her fingers against the dash, if she wasn't tapping her fingers then she was tapping her foot. She wouldn't stop squirming and she wouldn't answer any of my questions. 

She grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her as she ran up to Ashton's apartment, my breathing actually somewhat heavy from trying to keep up with her speed. My legs might have been longer but that girl was quite the sprinter. 

"Sara, what the hell-" I stopped mid sentence, anger taking over my entire being as I made eye contact with Calum. Sara quickly pulled me the rest of the way into Ash's apartment before slamming the door and standing in front of it before I could even think about leaving. "Oh I'm going to kill you." I seethed, my feet carrying me towards him. Ashton came out of nowhere, putting his hands on my shoulders and stopping my advance towards the asian looking boy. 

"Ashton, move."

"No. You are going to let him talk." 

"The fuck I am." 

"Luke." My head immediately snapped up at the voice, my heart rate picking up immensely. Her blonde hair was in a messy bun on top of her head, jeans covering her legs and an oversized sweatshirt adorning her torso. I knew for a fact that the sweatshirt wasn't hers, and I had an idea of who it belonged too, but I hoped desperately I was wrong. "Let him talk." My eyes stayed locked on hers, her body shifting awkwardly under my gaze. She looked away from me to nod at Calum, confusion settling over my body.

"Luke... I know you hate me. I hate me too." I sent him a glare, his eyes falling to the floor. "I... I just wanted to apologize."

"The hell you do."

"Luke." I looked back at Alli, her eyes pleading with me to just listen. 

"I wasn't lying when I told you Lexi was blackmailing me... that was the truth. It was all a part of Lexi's plan to tear the two of you apart," he motioned between me and Alli, my blood beginning to boil. "but I'm finally done. I already apologized to Allison, this... um, it was actually her idea to get me to talk to you." I glanced back at Alli, her eyes looking blankly at Calum. "I don't expect you to forgive me, but I did want to apologize. I feel so bad for hurting you like I did." 

I scoffed, shaking my head incredulously. "Then why did you do it?"

"I...."

"Calum, it's okay." My gaze snapped back to Alli. What the hell was going on here?

"She threatened to tell everyone that... that I... that I'm in love with Michael." He mumbled. I couldn't even help the laugh that escaped my lips, my eyes going wide. 

"Is this some sort of joke?" The laughing continued for a couple moments before I realized no one else was laughing. Sara and Ash were exchanging a knowing look and Alli was just looking at me sadly.