Luke- 29

"So...."

"So."

"Mhmm."

"Yup."

"Well...."

"Hmmm."

I kept my gaze out the window, effectively avoiding Jack's curious yet knowing stare. He hadn't said anything when I first got in the car, but he kept driving around our neighborhood, refusing to pull into our freaking driveway. I was tempted to jump out, but of course the fucking child lock was on and I couldn't. I knew what he was trying to do, and I knew I would break, I mean Jack was probably the only person I could talk to about this. And maybe Ashton. Ashton wouldn't care.

"What the fuck man?" I groaned loudly as Jack punched my shoulder, glancing between me and the road.

"What?"

"Don't play dumb with me."

"About what?"

"For fucks sake Luke, what the hell was that? You go to a wedding with Lexi, and come home with Alli."

"And?"

"And how the hell did it happen? What did you guys do? Are you dating? What the hell is going on?"

I sighed, chuckling lightly as he gave me a bewildered look, but in all honesty, I was as surprised as he was. This morning it was like I couldn't get enough of her, pressing my lips to hers anytime I could. I just made the mistake of doing it with Jack watching... whoops .

"It's a long story."

"Dude, I've been driving around for over a half an hour, I can keep going."

I rolled my eyes, trying to piece my thoughts together enough to say something. I obviously couldn't go into details, I mean I probably could but I definitely wasn't going to. "She went with her boyfriend, her boyfriend made out with her half-sister, she ran off, I followed her, and somehow we ended up together."

"Together... in a hotel room... all night."

"Mhmm."

"Did you do anything?"

"Why does it matter?"

"So you did?"

"Does it matter?"

"Oh my god you did!"

"Does it matter?"

"You did it with her and she has a boyfriend?! Dude."

"Had a boyfriend, and no we did not do it." I said, cringing at the terminology. Jack is how old and he can't say sex?

"Then what'd you do?"

"Does it matter?"

"I want to know."

"Well I don't want to tell you."

He nodded once, an amused grin pulling at his lips. He chuckled quietly to himself before breaking the silence once again. "You know, she was walking pretty funny this morning."

"Oh my god Jack, just shut up." An immediate blush worked up my neck, I didn't remember her walking weird this morning. Then again I was a little preoccupied with her. It was like I just couldn't stop kissing her, and when I couldn't kiss her I would always have a hand on her. I just wanted her close.

"If you didn't have sex, than it was either your tongue or your fingers. Which one was it?"

I stared at my brother in shock, my eyes wide and jaw on the ground. I mean, what the fuck? "What the hell?"