Episode 1

Irene POV

"All right girls! Are your things packed? Hurry up! The moving truck is going to leave soon."

"Alright! We just wanted our last goodbyes with this dorm before we left for good. " Seulgi whined as we walked out of our old dormitory.

I laughed along with her as we headed towards the elevator. well, since Yeri joined us, our company made us move to a more larger and spacious apartment. From what I heard, it is near the Han River which is quite close with a lot of other sunbaenim's dorm. I guess that's a bonus point because the security there is more better. It is about a 3-room apartment thus all of us have our own bedrooms. Well I meant the others share but not for me apparently. I think SNSD's apartment is on the same level too. Well we've always been visiting them anyways.

-

"Heol... The apartment is larger than our previous one! Right unnie?" The maknae shrieked as she ran towards every single room inspecting each room.

We all laughed at Yeri's bubbly reaction as we just awed in amazement of the new apartment. It does seem larger and more spacious. As our stuffs were being arranged around, we decided to go to SNSD's apartment for a while. Tiffany sunbaenim and Sunny sunbaenim greeted us warmly as we entered. We are quite used to visiting their dorm and just casually rested on the sofa.

"So do you guys like your new apartment?" Sunny unnie asked as we all sat down eating watermelon.

"Yes! We really like it! No, we loved it! Especially
Yeri who loves it a lot!" Wendy replied exaggerating with the watermelon on her hand.

We all laughed as Wendy and Joy reacted Yeri's bubbly reaction.

"Oh right! You guys all know that we aren't the only idols in this apartment complex right?" Tiffany unnie added.

The rest of us just looked around at each other. Well we usually don't pay attention to their neighbors when we visit. But occasionally, I saw some group of guys? I don't know whether they were idols or just really sick people visiting the hospital or something.

-

After bidding farewell to our sunbaes, we headed back to our new apartment. Tonight will be our very first night here. Hopefully it will bring us good luck and memories throughout the year.

"I book the main bathroom!" Joy screamed the moment we entered the house.

"NO WAY! ELDERS FIRST!" Wendy yelled back pushing Joy to the side.

"If it's elders shouldn't I be first Son Seungwan?" Seulgi shrieked back pulling the elder card out.

"I'll use unnie's bathroom then." Yeri begged at me as the others were fighting in the background.

"You actually showering?" I joked a bit as she pouted.

I laughed before petting her and nodding. Instantly, Yeri ran to my room. The other three continued to fight over who uses the bathroom first as I entered my room. I could hear the sound of tap opening followed by the sound of water gushing down. I'll just use the bathroom when Yeri comes out. I laid down on my bed closing my eyes to rest for a while.

-

"Oh right! Unnie~ Did you see BTS's new comeback song? It's really daebak!"