Episode 25

Irene POV

I was busy rehearsing and going through my lines with Bogum. While we're halfway through, the door for the waiting room bursted open. I looked up from my cue cards and saw Taehyung there. He smiled cheekily before sitting in between both me and Bogum. I giggled as he kept on making me sit further away from Bogum.

"What are you doing here? Besides visiting me?" Bogum joked, poking fun at our relationship.

"Visiting my girl friend, Joohyun. " Taehyung cheesily replied back

I looked away as he locked his arms around mine while intertwining our fingers. Bogum just stared at us while laughing as I looked down while blushing.

"Ahhh...when will I ever have a relationship like that?"

Taehyung stuck out his tongue at his friend before pulling me up. I got shocked as he pulled me out. Why does he have to be so cute yet manly while doing that? He stopped for a while after pulling me like a few metres away from the emcee room.

"How come I never see you often now a days? When we returned, only Yeri came to visit. It's as if I don't have a girlfriend. " he cutely pouted while whining.

I laughed a bit at his pout. It was until I realised what he said out loud that I pushed my hands to his mouth immediately. I felt his lips changing shape. As if he was smirking or something. I looked at him questioningly as he let go my hand forcibly and held onto it.

"Awww....is my girlfriend afraid of being called girlfriend in front of everyone? Why? Am I not your boyfriend? My girlfriend~ " he began to tease.

I looked at him very shocked as he seemed very pleased at what he did. He basically did his typical smirk before about to open his mouth when I shut him with my other hand. I stared at him as he looked really pleased that I was doing that. He's so weird but so cute at the same time.

"Why? Does my girlfriend want to speak?" He managed to say in between my hands.

I rolled my eyes as I caught sight of something else more intriguing than this. More like someone in front of us. I signalled to behind him as Taehyung turned around to see what I was signalling to. Well it was none other than our two dance vocalists, Seulgi and Jimin. Even they can't handle not seeing each other? Last I remember, Seulgi herself said that she doesn't care about Jimin or anything else. Doesn't seem so to me....

I turned back to Taehyung who just seemed to enjoy seeing both of them. Well of course I'm happy for Seulgi and Jimin. But then again what about the other two members? It's as if they don't exist in our world.

"Yah! You said I was being the desperate one, didn't you?"

I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw Taehyung tangling my hands in one arm and pointing his other at the two couple. Okay, so I was wrong a bit there about him enjoying seeing the two of them.

"Taehyung? Unnie?! "

I widened my eyes when Seulgi said my name. As if she was so shocked herself of seeing me here with Taehyung. Speak for yourself, young lady. I gave her the face as she hid behind Jimin.

"Yah! Does it matter if either one of us is really desperate or not? At least we both met our own girlfriends right?" Jimin defended back.

Taehyung turned back to me and smirked again. I swear to heavens, I'm gonna kill him if he dares to smirk one more time to me. And why are they so freely saying we are each others girlfriends and boyfriends out loud? What if someone else caught us? We're not supposed to be even dating. What if our fans caught us?

"Oh what?!..."

We all turned around and saw Wendy and Mark standing there awkwardly. I never saw Wendy and Mark coming honestly. I mean she did mention before that she wants to be friends with him. But she said the same about a lot of people. But are those two a thing even? I bet they're just friends. Right?