Episode 10

Joy POV

It's been quite a long time since we interacted with Bts. It's either we're busy or they're busy. We rarely hung out with each other and talked face to face. Though I'm hundred percent sure the other members are still talking or chatting with them. It felt to me that we drifted apart more visually with the exception of the emcees. Asides from those rare and random meetings right outside our dorm. I even nearly forgotten about my little crush on Jungkook which might not even be real.

Though, during this short break away from Bts. Yeri still was being such a loyal fan or friend to them and watched all of their music shows broadcasts. We've basically watched them winning their first win to the seventh win. I swear I've memorized like all of their dance moves to "Fun Boys " and "I Need U ". Our manager informed us that we have a schedule coming up for Dream Concert on the 23rd of May. I've technically been following the revelation of the artists lineup for it. Btob, Bts... I guess we do get to interact again after all.

*Time skip to 23rd May 2015 because I'm lazy af *

3 hours. We have to wait till the end of this concert. I think it's only been an hour or so in here? This is getting boring. I'd rather do something else or stay at home right now. I lazily took out my phone to play whatever games is in trend.

"Park Sooyoung! Were you even listening? "

I looked up from my phone and saw Seulgi unnie and Yeri near the door frame. Raising my eyebrows, I watched them bringing their hands to their face.

"Do you want to join us watch the performances? Bangtan is performing soon." Yeri explained.

"Is Bangtan the only thing in your minds?" Our manager questioned while laughing.

I laughed along before standing up to follow them. Why not? There literally is nothing to do here anyway. I read out the artist line up for them as we made our way towards the seating area. Our manager followed along in any case we "ran away." Irene unnie and Wendy unnei refused to follow due to their various reasons. Whatever that is.

"Currently, Got7 should be performing. Followed by Bangtan." I read out as we reached the seating area.

"Am I the only one who's tired?" Yeri yawned as Got7's performance came to a quick end.

The minute we saw Bangtan entering the stage, we started to scream like those fangirls. I never thought or expected to actually fangirl or dance to their songs but I did. From "I Need U " to "Fun Boys". Me and Seulgi danced till there's no tomorrow. I didn't know we had this much energy left in us. Yeri on the other hand was trying her hardest to dance along to the songs.

-

Once their stage ended, we decided to go back inside. On the way we met Bts and Btob sunbaenim. I didn't know they were all friends. Well what a small world we all live in don't we? We casually greeted them as they did the same. As we reached the waiting room,Yeri literally just plunged herself onto the nearest sofa and went to sleep. Me and Seulgi, on the other hand, were discussing about their stage. We were too immersed in our conversation that we didn't realise that Bts had entered the waiting room.

"What are you guys doing?"

Me and Seulgi turned around and saw the usual people entering. Like Jungkook,Taehyung,Jimin and Hoseok. They casually sat next to us and talked along with us. I like how they're not afraid of interacting with other people. They're like so down-to-earth. In the end, we decided to play "Truth or Dare" again. This time we were being really intense. We were all out for the game and the questions and dares. From who was your first love to the last time you've ever kissed somebody. It wasn't even that long in playing when Yeri woke up.

"Hi." Yeri greeted as she stretched still feeling a little tired.

"Aren't you going to ask why we're here?" Hoseok questioned while smiling at her.

It was more like an older brother type of smile. Well everyone always look at her like that anyways. There's no difference. Yeri just shook her head lazily before laying her head on the sofa.

"What if you were in a different dimension where aliens or robots has taken over the world?" Taehyung randomly asked her.

"Are you guys robots or aliens?" Yeri questioned back as he shook his head in disappointment.

The rest of us just laughed at that remark.

"But with the possibility of about 0.01%. What would you do?" Taehyung continued to gain back his pride probably.

"Probably try and find their ruler and plead to return me back." Yeri answered back as if she would really do that.

"What if I was the ruler?" He added again.

Yeri then stood up before getting on her knees and bowing down to him jokingly. The rest of us all laughed as she continued her little play with Taehyung.

"Very well then. You have to play a game of Truth or Dare " with us before we release you." Taehyung ordered as she nodded along obediently. "Sergeant Jeon. Let her sit next to you." He continued.

Jungkook ,who was laughing nonstop at this little play, moved a bit away from me as he gave space for Yeri. I just laughed along at the situation as Yeri ran over and sat in between.

"Your Sergeant looks ugly." She commented while staring at Jungkook.

"Isn't it sad how you're lowering your own self esteem talking about yourself?" He barked back.

Hah. I've always wondered what it would feel like to be in a relationship like theirs. I stared at the two maknaes as they continued their little bickering with Yeri constantly asking for my support.

-

Since the guys were here, time seemed to pass by very quickly. I guess that one saying about what? When you're having fun time passes by even more quickly? I think it was that. Well it totally applies here. It is such a pity that the guys had to leave back to their rooms.

"Okay...but one last spin okay?" Yeri pleaded as we all agreed.

Yeri spun the bottle of water as hard as she could. On the other hand, Hoseok and Taehyung oppa made weird sound effects for it as it spins uncontrollably. The bottle eventually came to a stop.

A/n: *cue dramatic music* dun dun dun!!!
Who is the one that's in Jungkook's heart/mind (wherever a crush feeling is from ) Is it going to be #TeamJungRi or #TeamJoyKook? Comment your faves. Well honestly I don't even know where this two couples are going... I'll just choose #TeamJoyRi for the time being. Anyways, all I know is that #VRene is safe to say the only stable type of couple. The rest are more of a "depending " kind of situation.// Also ,I've been thinking of making another fanfiction for BtsVelvet. Only problem is that I'm lazy all day,everyday.(thus the lack of regular updates for this book >.<) IF I end up making another BtsVelvet book, I'll update it in this book. Sorry if this chapter is kinda suckish (?) // Next chapter is gonna be all about VRene so VRene shippers prepare your hearts(or as J-Hope says it "hearteu"). Also in the next chapter,special appearance by Exo, Shinee and BTOB and the continual to this story.◁
-11/11/15

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.... when I read back my author's note. It's more cheesy than ever. I can't believe I used to be so confused on who to ship who with. I changed so much.
- 02/08/16

Dated: 11 November 2015Edited: 2 August 2016

Edited: 2 August 2016