Episode 3

Wendy POV

"Yes!" They all answered in sync.

"Wait what? Really? When? No wait... where is your apartment?" Sooyoung asked the boys curiously.

-

They gladly showed us their apartment. Coincidently or not, in front of their apartment was ours. When we realised that, you could say it was kind of awkwardly weird. Before any more awkwardness could happen, as if instinctively, Sunny and Tiffany sunbaenim came out of their dorm. We turned to their direction as they greeted us warmly.

"Oh? Hello~ We watched the broadcast you guys were awesome." Sunny sunbaenim cheerfully smiled as we all thanked her.

"Hey, guys!" Tiffany sunbaenim greeted this time in English.

The boys smiled and greeted them back as if they were always close. After they left, BTS let out their obvious forced smiles.

"Why were you guys acting so weird?" Seulgi asked Hoseok.

"How can we not? We've lived here for about half a year? For like half a year, they saw our stupid antics. Yet they acted like it was norml." Hoseok answered back.

"Well, obviously it's normal for them. It's like you don't know the type of people they are and who they often meet." I told them calmly stating the facts.

"Yeah. I bet there are like others much worser than you guys. Your crazy and stupid antics probably aren't that surprising to them." Sooyoung replied.

"Who the hell said anything about what we did being crazy?" Namjoon retorted back

"Yeah sure...like what you guys do are so normal." Yeri commented back.

-

"Yah! Food Delivery is here!"

Yeri runs to the door to help Joohyun unnie with the food. As soon as she opened the door she suddenly screamed(or well you know... talk loudly)

"Oh? Oppa! What are you doing here?"

I leaned out to see who is at the door. I could barely see a figure before I fell down the sofa. Sooyoung and Seulgi came out of their rooms to greet the food to only see me on the floor and laughed. Joohyun unnie saw me on too and joined the laughing antics.

"What are you doing on the floor?" The leader laughed while placing the food on the table as Yeri closed the door.

"Uhmm? Exercising? Nevermind me. Who was at the door?" I stood up rubbing my head and basically my other hurting body parts from the fall.

"Taehyung oppa." Yeri said coolly before helping Joohyun unnie with the food.

"Huh? That kid? Why was he here?" Seulgi adds.

"He was accompanying me. I saw him at the lobby just now and he offered to carry the food up with me." She revealed while giving out the burger with Yeri.

"He was probably still trying to apologize to us again." Sooyoung commented while opening the burger wrappers.

"They are not so bad though. And if they are trying so hard to apologize to us like that. I don't see why we can't just accept it?" Our leader continued giving Yeri her food.