Episode 12

Irene POV

I watched as the rest of them left me and Wendy alone in the room. For what reason? I don't know. I turned towards to Wendy feeling really confused and dumbfounded right now.

"Unnie. I know better than the rest. So..."

I began to look at her questionably as she began to stutter over her own words. There's definitely something up. I need to know what they're hiding from me.

"Spill it, Son SeungWan. " I revealed her real name seriously.

Every single time someone says your full real name, you know you're in some deep shit. I gave her a few minutes to reveal it herself before I would force the answer out of her.

"You have every right to get angry okay?"

I nodded along with her tone of voice. Why is she acting so damn serious all of a sudden? What's this situation?

"So the girls and I had planned to make you and one of the Bts members a thing. This is because we assumed that you liked one of them. BUT! We could be wrong so please don't kill me." She begged almost immediately.

I looked down in disbelief. Not because the fact that they were hiding such a thing from me. It's because I don't even know whether I actual do feel something. For some reason, I dropped myself onto Wendy as I stuffed my face on her shoulders. I don't know what even got to me. I just felt really emotional and stressed right now.

"Wendy... what should I do?" I whispered to her softly while holding back the tears I didn't know I had.

"Well...I'm no love doctor. Honestly I don't know what to do." She replied me truthfully as I sniffed.

I guess she sensed something as she just sat me down on the sofa. I couldn't bring myself to turn to her because I felt that I might just cry for no exact reason.

"Seeing you like this. It breaks my heart. Stop acting like this. Do you honestly really like one of the members? Taehyung?" She began to guess.

"I don't know. Wendy...I really don't know. If I did, I wouldn't be like this."

"Then I don't know how to help you. I've never experienced love before."

"But... if...we had shared a kiss. No more like a peck on the lips. It was just one time. But for some reason I kept thinking about it. I kept on over thinking of things like our future relationship. What does that mean?" I opened up to her.

"I don't know. Maybe...you like him?"

Nodding along, I just faced downwards. We stayed in this silence for a while. I just need some time to sort out my thoughts. The next thing I knew, the other three came in a little bit better.

"Are you okay Joy?" Her number one fangirl came running to her side almost immediately.

As if they exchanged places, Seulgi sat next to me and just smiled while patting my back. Does she even know what happened between me and Wendy earlier? Or can she sense it? It seems like a perfect time for me to admit something.

"Guys, listen. I've been holding keeping this secret from you for quite some time."

"You're actually a vampire?" Yeri joked as I smiled a bit.

"No, but I wish. Anyways, I just felt like saying this. Maybe I like Taehyung. Also we shared a peck on the lips." I revealed immediately before shutting up.

"For once, I actually want you to say that you are a vampire." Seulgi added while laughing a bit.

The rest soon joined in the laughter as I laughed along. Out of the blue, Seulgi hugged me from the side as I nearly screamed at her sudden skinship.