Episode 45

SeokJin POV

I stared at the rest of them as we were in the waiting room. It has been weeks since Namjoon told us about the new rule. Yet Taehyung and Jimin still continue acting like it's the end of the world. So far, all I remember we have to do is whenever we stand next to Twice, we have to act like we care about them. We also have an upcoming collaboration with GFriend I think? That's probably where Jimin and Taehyung started to lose it even more.

"Taehyung, you nearly blew us up when you were going to talk to Joohyun noona that time."

I stared at Namjoon who was talking to Taehyung in his calmest voice ever. Here I thought I would have scolded Taehyung but that is what makes Namjoon leader worthy.

"I know... I just miss her..."

"Can someone talk to Yeri for me? She can't take me seriously after that emceeing job with Sana."

"I'll do it." I replied as I grabbed my phone and messaged Yeri.

Those two are a shock. I always thought they were never that serious in their relationship. Seeing how nothing is yet ruining their ship seems amazing.

🐢 Red Velvet Yerim 💜

Yah.
Jungkook needed someone to talk to you.
What's up?

I felt Jungkook's presence next to me as he leaned over to see her reaction. These two... they are seriously damn cute.

"You put a heart next to her name?"

"We all do Jungkook. Nothing wrong with that." Hoseok replied back as I watch him pout.

🐢 Red Velvet Yerim 💜

AHAHAHAHHA LOOK AT HIMI can see through how he definitely hates that

I can see through how he definitely hates that.

Before I could reply, Jungkook snathed my phone and messaged her instead. Like he could not message her on his own phone.

🐢 Red Velvet Yerim 💜

Oh please.
It was scripted.
And of course I hate it
You know I hate doing cute stuffs like that.

And of course I hate itYou know I hate doing cute stuffs like that