Recap Chapter 1

This for a short recap for some you guys. Refresh your memories to the story so far. Every 5 chapters there's a recap chapter.

In Episode 1, the girls found out about Bts and became fans of them. (Or as Wendy dubbed saesaeng fans) In addition to their new discovery of the guys, they became mischievous and wanted to set up their leader with one of the members.

In Episode 2, the two groups finally met as they interacted along. Irene found a song that she liked amongst the other songs. (Hohoho something is brewing over there) They caused some trouble with the guys. Or so we thought. In the end, we found out that they are neighbors. (Cliché author coming by)

In Episode 3, they continued their little charade of the whole fight. Irene feeling bad asked Bogum to help her out. ( nothing much happened here )

In Episode 4, the girls feeling towards the guys seems suspicious. What makes it when more suspicious? Irene and Taehyung both gone because 'they have something to do' (nice try. We all know there's something up ) We get to the part where Irene said she sorted things out with them already.

In Episode 5, the girls dropped their act and became really nice and shit with the guys. Plot Twist! Turns out Taehyung and Irene had met before and she had forgotten about it. Second Plot Twist! They met that time when she bought food back in Episode 3. What's that? A Third Plot Twist? They shared a kiss scene. Even though it was just a oeck but let them be.

And that ladies and gentlemen, wraps up the last 5 chapters so far. Keep on reading and commenting and voting for the book.