Episode 2

Irene POV

'But You're my everything(You're my!)
Everything (You're my!)
Everything (you're my!)
Jebal jom kkeojyeo huh?
Mianhae (I hate u!)
Saranghae (I hate u!)
Yongseohae'

"I NEED U GIRL! WAE?! HONJA SARANGHAGO!HONJASEOMAN IBYEOLHAE!!!" The two maknaes chorused together to the song loudly.

The rest of the staffs just laughed at their fangirling. I looked through the mirror to see them jumping up and down like some crazy people. I was busy doing my makeup that even the makeup artist made a bit of a mistake because of them while laughing. Even Seulgi joined despite denying being a fan of them earlier. I looked to my side to see Wendy singing along to the song too. And I thought she said she doesn't like it?

The song reached to it's end when I was done with the makeup. Finally. I thought that this BTS craze would end but I was wrong. Apparently they downloaded the whole album. 'The Most Beautiful Moment In Life' ? More like 'The Most Dreadful Moment In Life.' Bts song kept on playing on repeat. From 'I Need U' to 'Dope'. Among all the songs they played, I found my favourite song. 'Dope' is quite cool but 'Hold Me Tight ' is my favourite for some reason. It's touching, meaningful and easy to the ears to listen. I even hummed to the song.

'Kkwagjab-ajwo ~
Nal an-ajwo~'

"can you trust me? can you trust me? can you trust me?" I sang quietly to the song closing my eyes.

Joy POV

"can you trust me? can you trust me? can you trust me?"

I turned to the direction of the voice to see Irene unnie singing to the song. Or humming. Thinking it was a bit suspicious, I changed the song to see her reaction whether it will change or not. Surprisingly it did. She turned to my direction when I played the next song before turning back to her phone.

"Yerim. Did you by any chance heard Irene singing to 'Hold Me Tight ' and her reaction when I changed the song?" I asked the maknae who was conveniently next to me.

"Huh? I did hear a voice singing along softly... But I thought that was just one of the background vocals. It was Irene unnie? " Yeri looked at me in shock.

"Her reaction changed? Search up on that song. Maybe there might be a reason why she is attaracted to that song." Wendy unnie chimed in from in front of us.

"Maybe she was just being sentimental with the song. I told you guys, it's nothing. Stop dragging Irene into the depths of hell along with us." Seulgi unnie nagged from behind.

"Hmm.. It's written and produced by V aka Kim Taehyung." Yeri added while looking at her phone.

"V... Kim Taehyung." Irene murmured under her breaths from a far as if we couldn't hear her.

"Oh? He's from Daegu. Isn't that where Irene unnie is from too? One of their other members are also from. Suga? Like Koushi Sugawara ?" Yeri continued adding her anime reference in.

"Daegu? Unnie, you should try being friends with them! With your what? Accents? " I added in.

Just when Irene unnie was about to reply or hit me, manager oppa entered while holding a cup of coffee.