Episode 48

Jungkook POV

I moved to the other side as I fell on the floor. I sat up and turned to see Seulgi noona all panic.

"What was tha-"

"OH WAIT IS THAT A RUNAWAY PATIENT?"

"What?!"

Seulgi noona hinted over to the other side as I turned. I watched as Wendy noona turned the doctor towards the window and trying to get his attention away. Catching the situation, I grabbed the blanket and covered my head and body.

"Oh wait nevermind it's just a normal patient. Oops, my bad." Wendy noona continued as she turned around to me.

"Ah... seriously... Oh? When did Irene wake up?"

I froze on the spot as he said that. What do I do? What do I say? Before I knew it, I faked a cough while under the sheets.

"Is she-"

"Oh! Irene unnie always have a sore throat when she just woke up!"

I heard Seulgi noon awkwardly laugh along with Wendy noona. The doctor soon left after what felt like hours. I didn't dare to leave yet until the blanket was tossed open.

"A cough? Really?"

I smiled jokingly to Wendy noona who seemed really worried. I should really thank them.

"Anyways, you should be going soon. It's a bit dangerous if you're here."

"But how is he going to leave? The hospital is all lively now."

I sighed along with Seulgi noona's comment. That's true. I turned to Wendy noona for suggestion as she sighed.

"Wait! You can ask Jaehyun to help you! He, Mark and Haechan was planning to visit anyways."

I smiled at that suggestion as I grabbed my phone to message Jaehyun.

💪 Dab7 💪

BamBam 🤘:
So I said you can't tell me what to do!

Mingyu 🤘:
What happened next?

Yugyeom 🤘:
You know Jaebum hyung. He sent him to his room.

Yo Jaehyun
Are you coming to the hospital?

Seokmin 🤘:
Why would he go the hospital?
Oh my god. Are you injured Jungkook?

Jaehyun 🤘:
Not him.
Yeri and Seulgi noona

Yugyeom 🤘:
Really Seokmin?
It was like everyehere

Minghao 🤘:
He lives under a rock, thats why

Guys seriously?

Jaehyun🤘:
Anyways yeah I am why?

Good. Get me out of here.

BamBam 🤘:
I was wondering how you went there without anyone figuring out.

I ignored the rest of the messages as I muted the group. I don't want them to tease me or anything any further.

-