Episode 36

Seulgi POV

I sat next to Wendy as we waited to board our flight. Yeri and Joy went on a quest for food. Meanwhile Irene is worried about how Bogum is going to handle emceeing without her for Music Bank. I took a quick glance at Wendy who was just sleeping soundly as if she never had slept before. And she was the one talking in the car the entire time while we were sleeping.

Judging from the time we're taking the flight, we're probably going to reach Hong Kong by tomorrow. Which is the D-day. And I'm here still wondering as to why the rest aren't being like how we were with the whole Yeri and Irene relationship thing. I mean we're so relaxed and cool with Wendy.

💕 Jimine 🐻
Online

Kang Seulgi.
Seen 01:45 am

Yes?
Seen 01:45 am

I'm just wondering why we aren't
doing much for Yoongi hyung.
Seen 01:46 am

I was thinking the same thing.
I don't know why.
Seen 01:46am

I locked my phone as I saw he went offline all of a sudden. Something tells me that he wasn't even supposed to message me. Why is he getting himself into so much trouble? I grinned a bit before just watching some random videos on my phone.

"Where's the Wi-Fi? "

I nearly jumped from my chair out of shock. I turned around and saw Yeri and Joy sitting behind me trying to get the Wi-Fi. The first thing that caught my eye was honestly the bag filled of chips laid in between them. I stretched my arm trying to reach it discreetly.

"What are you doing?"

I felt pair of eyes staring at me. I looked back at them as they just stared at me questioningly. Logically, I'm older then them so why am I feeling so worked up? I grabbed the bag of chips before returning to my seat.

"If you wanted some, you could have asked us." Yeri pointed out before keeping quiet again.

I tore the package open grabbing the few pieces of chips instantly. As if on queue, Wendy woke up out of the blue and eyed the food. I offered her some as she just grabbed the whole bag and ate.

"What the- " I mumbled before trying to grab the food again from her grasp.

"I was just doing some thinking and feel so confused."

"What is it that you are confused about?" I tried to help crunching the chips.

"It's nothing, really. I think I eased my mind already. I feel a little bit better now."

I kept looking at her while crunching the chips. Something feels odd. Like it doesn't fit right in my mouth.

"This isn't the same chips you guys usually buy right?" I questioned to the two.

I heard some sort of a response from behind before nodding. I knew it. The chips doesn't taste as barbecued as normal. As expected, Pringles are always the best.

Jimin POV

After messaging Seulgi, I diverted my attention to our manger who was informing us our room numbers. From what I heard, we're in the same hotel as Big Bang and someone was being very excited about it. I'm pretty sure he's more excited about this rather than meeting Yeri. Same goes towards Taehyung who was joking around with Jungkook next to me.

"Okay, after much complaints, the maknae line is obviously staying in the same room."

Taehyung pulled me in with him as we just laughed. Judging the look on our manager's face, he seems to realise how much of a mistake this had been.The two eldest were in one room as expected same goes for the -94 liners. Once we were sent to our rooms, the three of us started making noise already in the room.

"Okay. Everyone here knows that there's a possibility that Wendy and Yoongi might be in a crush or some relationship. So here's the thing. Are we doing anything about it?"

I shrugged my shoulders as Jungkook did the same. Taehyung sulked and pouted before jumping in the bed next to me.

"You know what? We should do that. Not do anything at all for them."

"And see how they'll turn out?" I continued as he nodded.

Well honestly, I don't think Yoongi would want us to interrupt him and Wendy or even come in between. So I guess this is okay? I mean it's not that bad either.

-

Today's the day we're performing for Mama. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. Eventhough we performed before last year, it still gets me nervous. I laid down in bed not wanting to even wake up. At least I'm better than the other two who have officially blacked out. We really shouldn't have wasted our time last night doing nonsense.

This is why our manager is always telling us to behave but then again we never listen. I heard the phone ring once again before shutting it. I grabbed the pillows next to me and slapped it on the other two's face.

"Hey, idiots. Wake up." I said half heartedly.

Obviously, they didn't even budge, not one bit. If I didn't know better, I would've thought they had died or something. But apparently I do, and I have to wake them up or else our manager is going to scream at us and not only that, even our members too.

"Wake up~" I began to pester annoyingly with a stupid aegyo voice.

Typically, Taehyung threw a pillow at my face in response. I climbed up onto him before shaking him till he wakes up. While I was at it, I went to wake Jungkook up who was conveniently next to him. Suddenly, I had an idea as I grabbed my phone and video called Seulgi.

"Yes?"

"Kang Seul! Do me a favour and
put Yeri and Irene on."

"Oh... okay~ Yeri! Bring Irene here.
Jimin wants to say something."

"Hello~" Yeri greeted excitedly.

Immediately, Jungkook sprung up and looked around. I stared at him in disbelief as he finally saw me holding up my phone. I laughed along with Seulgi and Yeri as he covered his face with his jacket before dragging himself to me.

"Well that was easy. Now it's Taehyung's turn." I sighed.

"I think I can help with that." Seulgi added as Irene noona came on screen.

"Kim Taehyung~"

The rest of us held in our laughter as Irene kept on calling Taehyung dearingly. I can't believe he's still not waking up. Wait scratch that, he just woke up. I watched as he rubbed his eyes before looking around.

"You guys are so worthless. Anyways, I guess we'll see you all soon?"

I bid farewell before Taehyung could even say anything to Irene. As I locked my phone, the two of the just sat down mindlessly. I shook my head unbelievably before heading to shower.

19/4/16

10/5/15