Episode 44

Namjoon POV

"So... to avoid any further scandal with Red Velvet. They decide to pair us up with Twice and GFriend?"

I nodded to what Jungkook said. Which was basically a summary of what I had told them. I watched as all of them had sour reactions. I mean me too. I love hanging out with Red Velvet. And having to fake our relationship with other girl groups. It just seems... weird to me.

"But why? Why can't we just continue with Red Velvet? Maybe our fans would accept it?"

I shook my head at what Jimin said. I knew he would definitely be the one against this the most. It's kind of obvious actually. He was deeply in love with Seulgi. Like a lot.

"We can't. I mean Big Hit is okay with it, I guess. But SM... not so."

"I-"

"I DON'T CARE. Hyung, I won't act nice to other girl groups. I would only stay loyal to Seulgi." Jimin cut Hoseok as he stood up.

"ME TOO WITH JOOHYUN NOONA." Taehyung added as he stood up as well.

I watched as the two of them walked away from the rest of us. Which was what I expected anyways. I turned to the rest of them who just shrugged.

"I'll... go talk to them. Don't worry. I won't rebel like them." Jungkook spoke up as he followed the duo behind.

I just sighed as I sat down on the couch. Honestly, what to do? What can I do? Even I think what the company was asking for is nonsense. But then again, even as a leader, I can't just disagree with them.

"Don't worry Namjoon-ah. They are just too worked up that's all. No need to worry a lot." Yoongi hyung comforted as he stood up.

I gave a weak smile in return as they all soon left. I honestly do not know what to do anymore. I can't message Wendy or the rest because they literally blocked me. I don't even know why. I grabbed my phone as I scrolled through the contacts to see Yeri's name. I guess she could be a help?

💜 Jeon Yerim 💜

Yeri-ah...

Oh what is this?
Why are you suddenly messaging?
Is something up?

I smiled as I saw her reply. Sometimes I never felt that she was younger than us even. She seems so mature for her age. It's no wonder Jungkook soon started to like her as well.

💜 Jeon Yerim 💜

It's nothing much.
Just a bit stress that's all

Over your comeback?
Or???

A bit of the comeback.
A bit of something else.

If it's about our companies and that new rule shit.
I'm all ears.

I'm shocked.
Is this Wendy secretly?

Nah. Wendy unnie is comforting Joohyun and Seulgi unnie.
They are having it bad.
I heard they blocked you guys as well.

Yeah. I couldn't message Wendy.

Yeah well that must have sucked.
But don't worry, brother.
I'll always be here for you guys. 😊🙆