Episode 39

Jungkook POV

We've finally reached the venue after so much struggles. Apparently, our manager lost the way and we had to make one whole u-turn back here. We would've reached earlier but oh well.

"I'm going to go explore first! Anyone care to join me? Jungkook?" Taehyung excitedly cheered as he swung his arm around my shoulder.

"No thanks. " I answered getting his arm off my shoulder.

I saw him pout for a while before running away. Our manager already gave up on chasing after him. He's already mentally tired from losing his directions. I was about to rest when I received a message.

Yugyeom:

Yah.
3:30 pm

Come over.
3:30 pm

I seriously need to tell you something.
3:30 pm 

I'm not even going to question why he's suddenly messaging me. Nor how he somehow knew that we already reached here.

"I'm going out for a while." I mentioned as I stood up.

I looked over to our manager who just hummed and signalled me to go. I grabbed my phone as I messaged Yugyeom back. I've come to realise that I have zero idea where their waiting room is. I walked the other direction aimlessly as I tried to find the place myself. I could ask around for directions but everyone else just seems so busy right now. It would be best if I just walked around myself.

"There you are!" I heard someone screamed from behind.

I didn't even had time to turn around as whoever that was wrapped the arms around my neck. I looked over to my side and saw Yugyeom hitting my back jokingly.

"What is it that you wanted to tell me? To the point where I have to visit you."

"What is it? Big Bang's rehearsal is right now. We can't be there for the real performance so might as well watch this one. Come on!"

I shrugged at that logic as we started to make our way to the side of the stage. We watched from a quite far distance so as not to disturb the performance. Bam Bam was here too admiring his idol same as me.

"Sunbae! Hello!"

I didn't even bother turning around as I continued watching the performance. I'm in such awe right now. I'm not even kidding.

"Jungkook. You know Twice right? Our hoobae group." Yugyeom whispered to me.

I turned around and saw about five girls standing in such a mannerly way. Right...they debuted not too long ago.

"Like Ooh Ahh. Right?" I whispered back imitating the dance.

The girls nodded and clapped while laughing. I bowed my head smiling a bit before turning back to the stage. Hoseok hyung had played the song before and tried dancing to it several times. Though it's not as much times as he danced to 'Touch My Body' and 'Ice Cream Cake'. He even memorized 'Dumb Dumb' dance moves easily. As I watched, one the girls stood quite closely to me watching the performance too. Instinctively, I moved back in shock as she just stared at me blankly.

"Don't mind him, Tzuyu. He's just naturally afraid of girls." Yugyeom backed me up before moving me to the other side.

The Tzuyu girl nodded before smiling at my direction. I smiled back courteously as I turned back to the performance.

"He's handsome though." She whispered back, loud enough for me to hear it too.

I don't think Yugyeom heard that but I sure did. I looked back at her as she smiled at me as if nothing happened. That seems a bit weird to me.

"Oh wait. I should introduce you two with each other. Tzuyu, Jungkook. Jungkook, Tzuyu. She's the same age as Yeri." Yugyeom introduced.

I nodded and smiled back at her as she did the same. So she's two years younger than me too? I guess now a days there are a lot of groups who are younger than me. Twice, Seventeen. I'm pretty sure there are more out there younger or the same age. 

"I'm going to go and get some water. " I whispered to Yugyeom who didn't seemed to care either.

I turned around and walked away as I tried to find where the water table was. Just as I found it, I accidentally hit someone.

"Sorry. Oh, Tzuyu?"

I reached out my hand towards her as she grabbed it and stood up. We walked towards the water table together as I grabbed the bottle of water and was about to walk away.

"Uhmm...sorry about earlier though. I didn't see where I was going." She apologized as she hung her head low.

"Ah...it's okay. I didn't see where I was going either and accidentally hit you. You fell down too. Are you okay?" I asked again checking her arm for injuries.

She moved away from my touch before shaking her head. I saw her smile a bit as I was about to leave again. I watched as she struggled with opening the bottle cap.

"Do you need help?" I offered as she shook her head.

Is all -99 liners this stubborn? Or is it just Yeri and her? I grabbed the bottle from her and opened it willingly before passing it back to her. I was about to leave when I saw Yeri looking at me.

"Oh? Yeri! You're here!" I smiled and walked over to her.

I was going to hug her when Wendy, who came from nowhere, called out for her. I stopped in my tracks as she ran after Wendy towards the stage too.

"Are you close with her?"

I nearly screamed as I heard someone asking me that. I turned to Tzuyu who happened to arrive next to me. Well I didn't even walked that far anyways. I continued walking as she walked next to me.

"I guess you could say so." I replied as we reached the stage.

I found Yeri and was about to approach her until I saw her laughing and talking with another guy. Did she not see me earlier or something? Is this her 'so-called' revenge?

"Jungkook,last rehearsal. Come on." Yugyeom called out to me from the stage.

I nodded and continued looking at Yeri. She turned around slightly as if she was looking at me before turning back to talk. I was about to approach her when Yugyeom called for me again as I headed to the stage instead.

My updates are getting shorter but at least it's more or less often now. ☺☺ But really if anyone has any ideas that you want to add to the story or something, message me please because I'm having writer's block a lot while writing this book and need ideas.
25/6/16