Episode 7

Now playing: Some by Soyou & Jungigo
(Play the music or video if you want)

Irene POV

Surprisingly, it was quite quiet inside the waiting room, which rarely happens. I was about to sit back down on the sofa when our manager asked me on Yeri's whereabouts. Should I just tell her that Yeri and Jungkook ran off to watch Big Bang's stage? Honestly though, she never really said she liked Big Bang but surprisingly she followed Jungkook to watch the stage.

"Didn't Jungkook dragged her out? They probably went to see Big Bang sunbaenim's stage. " Joy replied on my behalf.

I mouthed the word 'thanks' to her before sitting back down on the sofa. I stared at the television placed inside the waiting room. Big Bang sunbaenim's song 'Loser' was playing. I can't imagine Yeri fangirling over that or even Jungkook.

"This is random. But... do you think Jungkook likes Yeri? Or maybe Yeri likes him instead?" Joy asked me out of the blue.

"I don't know. It seems like it but it doesn't." I honestly replied her as she sulked over my answer. Did I say something wrong?

"You could say their relationship is that of a 'some' relationship." Seulgi added as if she had been eavesdropping the while conversation which she probably did.

"Some?"

"You know... Soyou sunbaenim and Jungigo sunbaenim song. Yojeumttara naekkeoin deut naekkeo anin naekkeo gateun neo .Nikkeoin deut nikkeo anin nikkeo gateun na~ " Seulgi and Wendy harmonized together.

"Guys, I'm not stupid. I know what a 'some' relationship is. So that means they may not like each other right?" Joy questioned again.

"Or may like each other. Remember? 'Some' relationship?" Wendy teased Joy.

"Whatever!" The latter screamed as she left the room with her phone.

"What's her problem anyway? Does she like Jungkook? Or is she jealous that Yeri and Jungkook are spending time together?" Seulgi asked me.

I shrugged to her as we laughed at the possibility of the maknae line liking the same guy. While waiting for the two to return, the rest of us sat around and thought of all the possibilities happening between the two maknaes of our group. Some of which includes them fighting with each other over the guy. Of course we don't know Yeri's feelings for Jungkook yet. But it's fun to think of the consequences.

-

Jungkook POV

"Yah! Big Bang sunbaenims' new song is good. No wonder you're such a fanboy." Yeri joked as we walked.

"Well obviously! How could anyone hate them? Do you hate them?" I asked her back.

"I don't hate them. Trust me." She assured as I smiled.

It's good that she doesn't hate them. I can still fanboy with her about them besides with my members. I like the fact that we could match with each other barely. I mean I can rarely talk or approach a girl without feeling awkward. But Yeri....she's a different case. She's just different as it is. I guess I like that part of her. Easy to make friends with.