Chapter 4: Recording & A Old Friend?

Evan's POV:

After we ate breakfast, I've been feeling the need to stay by Jonathan. After the incident..I just don't know what to do, other than stay by him. I wish Jonathan would trust me. I mean, I'm sure he does, but with him showing me his face. I want to see it. I know I can't pry at this point of time..just cause a lot happened.

I needed to get some videos posted, so I left Jonathan with a warm smile and went into Luke's room or.. my room. I started setting up my stuff on Luke's extra, empty, desk. Once I had everything, a curious Jonathan stepped in.

"You're gonna record?" He asked. I nodded and smiled.

"You want to join me? We could play GTA PC?"
I said, getting up from kneeling.

He looked back and then to me. He was unsure at first, but he smiled and said,

"I'd love to."

I nodded and texted the guys, asking if they wanted to play.

"Who's all going to play?" Jonathan questioned, before he walked out.

"Um..so far.. I think Tyler, Craig, and Lui. Some might join later, not sure." I answered.

He nodded and went into his room to set up. I sat down in the chair and started inviting people to the Skype call.

-time skip cause I'm lazy..-

"You bitch!" Delirious yelled from the other room, thought I heard it from the call. On the bottom left I saw it say 'Lui Calibre exploded H2O Delirious' I chuckled at him.

I saw him spawn next to me as I was on pause, checking things. After I got out of pause, he wasn't there. Before I knew it he stabbed me and killed me.

"Fuck! Haha! Fuck you, Delirious!" I laughed.

I heard his maniacal laugh. I had an idea.

"I'll be right back guys," I said through the mic.

"Uh, okay?" Was all I heard from the guys.

I walk into Jonathan's room. He didn't notice I came in and I snuck up on him.

"RAWR!" I screamed.

"AHH!" He fell out of his chair and looked at me with fear, then he glared.

I heard the guys laughed their asses off.

"What the fuck? Evan's with you?" Mini said.

"Yep!" I answered, Jonathan rolled to the middle of the floor and just stayed there. His mask covering his face, so I couldn't see his emotion.

"What does he look like?" Tyler asked.

"I don't know, he's wearing his mask," I said.

"Wow.." Tyler sarcastically said.

I chuckled and saw Jonathan try to escape from me but I tackled him. One thing led to another I was hovering over him. I hand his hands pinned above his head and I was sitting on his waist. I started to blush a little. It was silent, until we heard Tyler's voice,

"Are guys making out or something, cause all that shuffling and growling sounds like it." Tyler said in a harsh tone.

I turn red hot and quickly get off of Delirious.
I run back into my room and finish the recording with the guys.

-time skip-

I turned off my recording and said goodbye to everyone, then ended the call. I felt a buzz in my pocket. I took out my phone and read the notification. It was a text from my ex..?

???: Hey, big boy! I heard you're in North Caroline! So am I!

Me: what? Who told you that?

???: oh, your little Tyler friend tweeted it out and it went something like, 'Ooh, Vanoss is at Delirious' house. Wonder what they're doing..XD'.

Me: ugh, whatever what do you want?

???: I want to visit!

Me: No.

???: please, I'll show you I've changed! Please, just friends. I want to meet this Delirious too!

I rolled my eyes and face palmed. I inhaled and exhaled slowly, from annoyance.

Me: if it will get you to leave me alone after this, fine.. Here's the address.

I sent her Jon's address, hoping he won't mind.

???: YAY, OMG! Thanks!

And after that the text ended. I heard Jon creep the door open and see his masked face peek through.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Eh..nothing. Listen, and old friend of mine wants to come over. Is it alright if she does?" I place my phone down and stand up.

"Sure, I don't mind. If she's going to stay over night she's going to have to sleep on the couch." He pointed as if the couch was right behind him.

"Nah..she won't. Thanks, well I'm going to hit the hay. I'm beat, that was fun!" I smiled and plopped on the bed. He nodded and left the room, closing the door.

I soon let my sleep consume me.

-time skip-

Jonathan's POV:

An old friend? A girl? Hm.. Sounds like an ex to me. I mean, who wouldn't date that hunk. I started to daydream about Evan.

I tried to listen to see if Cartoonz would speak, but he hasn't spoken to me.
I'm afraid I might've just went crazy the day he came. How I miss him. I lay down on my bed and think of what would still be happening if Cartoonz didn't pass. We'd be recording Battle Block Theatre, Mortal Kombat.. And hanging out this weekend. That made me tear you and start sobbing quietly.

I miss you so much, Luke..

I couldn't fall asleep, so I grabbed my sketch book and started drawing. I wasn't shitty at drawing, but I wasn't good either. Started doodling little hearts everywhere, then Evan in the middle of them. Then I drew a big heart with our initials. Then I decided to draw Evan. I drew him in Chibi form. (Cute little anime people, I'll draw one, one day to show you!) Then I drew me next to him, mask and all. I put a little heart above us and had Evan's Chibi give me a card. I smiled at my own picture, wishing it was true. Then I thought back to earlier. When he was on top of me. His face was bright red, so was mine. I wanted to stay like that. I wanted to just kiss him right there, until Tyler had to ruin it. Besides, if I did confess my feelings and he didn't feel the same..it would ruin our friendship. I don't want to lose Evan. I sigh and set down my sketch book. I toss and turn before finally finding a comfortable spot. I slowly fell asleep.

-------

Sorry this chapter was a little boring and short. :/ just thought I'd leave you hanging on who Evan's ex was.. :) anyway, check out my rant book and other books! I'll be updating twice on my rant book today! Again I'm sorry this was short, having writers block lately.

-Danny