Chapter 11: What's Your Greatest Fear?

Song - Nicotine - Panic! At the Disco <3! Play now if you want :)

3rd POV:

"Did ya miss me, Jonathan?" The way too familiar man said. Jonathan just stopped; froze. He didn't speak. The man smirked and let himself in.
He plopped on the couch and propped up his feet.

"W-What are you doing here!" Jonathan spat.

"Hey, now. There's no need for the hostility. I just came for what you owe.." The man raised his hands.

"Nanners, I swear. If you don't fucking leave I'll cut you!"

That set Mr. Nanners off. He stood up and pinned Jonathan against the wall. Jonathan just glared.

"On the contrary, I'd be the one cutting you..- or better yet, Evan." He threatened.

Jonathan's eyes widened.

"How..how do you-"

"Don't you remember? My powers, your powers?"

'Powers..me? I know his, but me?!' Jonathan thought to himself.
He shook his head slowly and Nanners got off shaking his head and laughing.

"What the hell do I owe you for?" Jonathan clenched his fists.

"You don't remember? Haha.. Well, I'm sure you remember Cartoonz. Protecting him from Ryan and Ken? Ring a bell?"

It was all coming back to Jonathan.

-flashback-

They were all best friends. Nanners, Chilled, Ze, Slam, Delirious, and Cartoonz. All in high school they were best friends, always having each other's back. Little did the two know that they had a few trick up their sleeves. Ryan and Ken were new to school, ruling it all and beating up each kid they find. Felix was one of them. But was still friends even if they beat him up. Cartoonz got beaten on a daily bases along with Delirious. Delirious didn't want him to suffer and asked a favor from Nanners.

"Can you do that?" The masked man asked.

"Sure can, but you owe me after all this."

He nodded and Nanners did his deed.

After the incident they all soon moved and never did give back to Nanners, but he knew what he owe. It was money. A lot. Something Jonathan couldn't afford.

-end flashback-

Jonathan still didn't have that kind of money, even if he had YouTube.

"You either pay me, or I do much more until you pay." Nanners threatens.

"I'll get you the money soon, but I-I don't have it.. Now.. What's the other price?"

"I torture you. And if it takes any longer. Evan's next." Adam glared at Jonathan and used his power.

Jonathan stumbled to the ground and held his head. Images of his torture and pain and Evan's torture and pain. Adam stopped and Jonathan breathed heavily. Kneeling over like he was going to vomit. Adam left, slamming the door behind him.

Right then and there Jonathan barfed. He hated his power. Jonathan had many fears, so that was his weakness. He always threw up after, but it wasn't food..it was blood. He coughed and stopped. He was shaking. He slowly got up and caught his breath. He wiped his mouth with his arm and stared at the floor. He stumbled over and grabbed some towels, cleaning his floor.

After he walked to his room and cried. How could he do this? What powers? How? Why?

Well, later this month Jonathan will be in California. Maybe..he could sneak without him knowing where he was. Jonathan felt proud about this plan, but slowly cried himself to sleep.