Chapter 5: Big Boy 1 & Big Boy 2

3rd POV:

The masked man woke up to the usual smell of bacon, float from the kitchen to his room. Ever since he has been here it's the morning routine. The masked man didn't know how long he was staying for, but he didn't mind at all. In fact, he wants him to stay forever. Jonathan's feelings grew stronger each and every day for the Canadian. There's just no chance, or way for him to tell him.

Jonathan slowly got up. However, he was too tired to look down and see what he was wearing, before he walked in the kitchen. Though, it was too late.. The Canadian turned around to see a sleepy Jonathan slug his way in, only to find Jonathan shirtless and in boxers. The Canadian set down the plate of bacon and stared at his olive skin. But blushed quickly and looked away. Jonathan was confused by this.

"Morning...what's wrong?" He stretched and scratched the back of his head, still not realizing his attire.

"Uh..um..y-you're..um.." Evan stuttered and gulped. He stayed away from eye contact with Jon, his face was flushed.

Jonathan looked down and his face was red hot.

"S-Sorry! I didn't realize I was only wearing this. Heh.." Jonathan laughed awkwardly and quickly left to his room to change.

Evan's face couldn't stop blushing. He didn't feel that way about his friend..or did he? He felt a twitch go about in his pants. Evan's eyes widened and looked down, as if he could see it. He shook his head and continued making the plates for the both of them.

Jonathan walked back in with jeans and a blue flannel, and mask of course. He sat down at the table next to Evan and ate with him.

"Sorry.." Jonathan repeated, lifting his mask to his lips to eat.

"Huh? No, it's fine. I mean, I probably would've done something like that." Evan gave Jonathan one of his famous smiles and rubbed the back of his neck.

Jonathan was blushing under his mask and nodded. They both continued eating.

Once they were done, Evan wasn't full ready. He went into the bathroom to finish spiking his hair. Jonathan on the other hand was just freshening up. Trying to impress Evan.

Once both men were done, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it, Evan!" Jonathan shouted and hustled to the front door.

He opened the door to find a very gorgeous girl, smiling. She had a very sharp jaw line, along with dimples when she smiled. Her black hair went down to her waist, nice and straight. He green eyes full of joy and some lust as she looked at Jonathan.

"Hi, you must be Evan's friend.. Uh.." Jonathan began to say and the girl finished.

"Reagan. Yeah, I am!" She walked in as Jonathan stepped aside.

Evan walked in to see his old friend. His eyes widened at her familiar green eyes. Evan felt something, but didn't know what.

"Evy!" The girl exclaimed and hugged Evan tight. Evan didn't hug back, only shocked.

Jonathan felt his stomach sink. Was this jealousy? Must be.

"Evy?" Jonathan giggled, playing it off cool.

Reagan stepped back from the hug and smiled, then giggled.

"Yep, when we were dating we had nicknames." Reagan stated. Evan's eyes widened.

Evan didn't want Jonathan to know this, even though Jonathan figured it out.

Jonathan rolled his eyes under his mask.