Chapter 15: Out Of Control

Song - Nicotine - Panic! At the Disco
Play when you see *•*!

3rd POV:

"When do we pursuit?" The man in the Mario hat asked.

"Soon, Italian man. Patience is key.. We just need him to discover something's on his own."

The 'Italian man' nodded and went back to the others, while the banana man pondered about his lover more..

-meanwhile-

It's already been three fun weeks, well, to Evan. Jonathan was having fun too, but kept having visions and weird voices. Luke even showed up again. Jonathan told Evan about Luke, but nothing else. Jonathan asked Luke about these weird happenings, but Luke didn't know anything. Other than the fact that something was going on.

All of them were chilling in the living room, except for Marcel. They were all on guard since he was it for the war.

"Hey, sorry I was using the bathroom." Marcel walked in taking a seat in the circle the guys created.

"So, why are we here?" David asked motioning his hands around the circle.

"Well, I though it'd be interesting if we play truth or dare!" Craig said all giddy.

Tyler rolled his eyes, along with Brian and Brock.

"Why? What's so fun about this?" Marcel added to the rolling of eyes.

"C'mon, trust me! It'll be funny! Besides, what do we have better to do?"

None of the guys spoke. Craig did have a point.

"Exactly, now let's get started. I'll go first,"

Craig looked around the room and pointed to Brian.

"Brian, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Brian said.

"Pussy.." Tyler mumbled causing everyone to laugh.

"Do you like someone in this room?"

Brian froze for a second and looked around.

"No." He said bluntly.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Fine.. You're boring!"

Everyone laughed again and Brian looked around for someone to pick.

"Oh, I'm boring? Fine, Tyler, truth or dare!" Brian crossed his arms and smirked.

"Dare, fucker!" Tyler exclaimed.

"I dare you to have seven minutes in heaven with Craig!"

Tyler and Craig froze. Jonathan grinned a little.

"What's so funny?" Evan leaned over to Jon and whispered.

"Nothing..." Jonathan whispered back.

"Fine! C'mon, Mini.." Tyler grabbed Craig's arm and pulled him into the closet under the stairs.

Craig's POV:

He closed the closet door. The only light was from the 'blinds' of the closet. This was easy to us considering we knew we liked each other, but we weren't necessarily dating.

Tyler pinned me against the wall, surprisingly and kissed my neck. Then before I could moan, he pressed his lips upon mine and nipped my bottom lip. He then slipped his tongue in without my permission. I free my hands from his grasp as he puts his hands around my waist and lifts me into his lap. We pulled away, panting. I started nipping at his neck and licking it. Then, on accident, he moaned.