Chapter 16: It Started With A Bang

Song - Photograph - Ed Sheeran - Cover by Sam Tusi
Play now!

Tyler's POV:

We heard a loud bang, like a gunshot. I remembered Craig was outside talking to some guys that were knocking earlier. I ran outside and the guys followed. Right there I saw Craig's white t-shirt covered in blood. He turned to me as he held his stomach and fell on his knees to the ground. I saw the man with the gun and two other people beside him. Tears were streaming down my face as I froze. I ran over and picked up Craig. I started cradling him in my arms.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I screamed, bawling.

I felt the rage go through me as I set Craig back down, gently, and I got up and ran towards the guy with the gun. I got up in his face. I didn't care at this point.

"YOU FUCKER! YOU MOTHERFUCKER! I KILL YOU!" I pushed him and Brian ran in front of me, pulling me back.

"LET GO! Let go...! Let go.." I gave up and hugged Brian tight. The man just smirked and walked passed us. I lifted my head and watched as he went up to Delirious. I didn't bother to listen I just pulled away from the hug and went back to Craig, Brian following.

Delirious' POV:

He walked up to me. I just stood there. They couldn't see my expressions because of this mask. But I was furious. I was sad. I was broken.

"Didn't think I'd find ya, did you? And now that we've got him back. I think you should join us and I'll let go of your debt. Sound like a deal?"

I clenched my fists.

"What makes you think I'd join you after this! Why'd you kill him!" I snapped.

"Oh..simply cause you killed one of our men. It's only fair.." He smirked.

What? Him..who's.. Him? And I killed someone? Who?

He saw my silence was not of not wanting to answer, but of confusion.

"What a idiot. He means Smarty you dingus!" The man in the Mario hat said.

Smarty- I remember. Delirious!?

'He took over..'

No! Goddammit! This is all my fault!

"Make up your mind fast, Delirious.. Or it won't be pretty.." Nanners threatened and left the house along with his buddies.

I just stood there and felt tears stream down my face. I sniffed and ran upstairs. I didn't listen to Evan's yelling.

Evan's POV:

"Jonathan!" I yelled. He didn't listen.

Who were those guys!

Brock was on the phone with 911 and calling them to come here. I walked over to Tyler and Brian. Tyler still cradling him in his arm. I knelt down and looked at Craig. I felt a tear go down my face. The paramedics came and pulled Craig onto a stretcher and the guys got in the ambulance. I told them I'd wait for Delirious.

They left and I went upstairs to see where he went. I checked every room in the house. He wasn't here? I walked back outside and decided to meet the guys. I think he just needed some time alone..

--

I walked into the room with the guys. The guys were on one side of the room while Tyler was sitting on the bed with Craig. He was all strapped up and tubes in him.
I walked over to David.

"What's the news?" I asked.

"Well.. Good or bad?"

I sighed, "Good,"

"The good news is the bullet went straight through and didn't cause too much damage towards the stomach. The bad news is we won't know if he's alright until he wakes up." He explained and stretched.

I nodded and looked back at Tyler, "How's he?"

David just shook his head, "He won't talk to us.. Maybe he will with you,"

I sighed and began to walk over, but he stopped me.

"Where's Delirious?"

"I don't know, he just took off. He wasn't in the house.."

David face-palmed and just turned to Lui. I walked over to Tyler who was holding Craig's hand. I knew they were close, so I understood how hard this is hitting him.
I sat next to him and put my hand on his shoulder.
He was silent and so was I, I didn't know what to say..

"Who were those guys? What'd they want with Delirious?" He spoke up quietly.

"I-...I don't know, but I think we're in danger.. But don't worry.." I hesitated to answer but did.

"It's all his fault.. Craig's going to die because of him.." Tyler croaked.

I didn't answer. I wanted to defend him but..I couldn't.. I didn't know what was going on. I sighed and patted his shoulder. I hugged me tight and I hugged back. I looked at Craig over him. His eyes closed and his breathing slow. I looked over at Craig's hand. It looked like he was holding something. I pulled away from the hug and opened Craig's hand. It was a paper that was crumbled up. I opened it and saw a picture of Tyler and Craig kissing. They looked so happy. Tyler snatched it from me and looked. He instantly fell into tears and hugged me again. I comforted him and just stayed silent.
Delirious where are you...

----

After awhile the doctor came in and told us some news that was repeated.

"I told you this before, but it's starting to get worse. We ask for all of you to go home and rest while we run some more tests. We'll call of anything else happens.."

We all nodded except for Tyler. He just looked down and grabbed ahold of my arm. I gave him a small smile and led him out. He didn't want to leave, but I convinced him. As we walked outside the guys wanted to go out to eat. Tyler didn't want to go. I didn't want him to be home alone so I decided to go with Tyler. We declined the gesture and headed back home. It was a little ways to walk, but it was worth it. Tyler talked about his feelings. I liked how he opened up to me. I kept worrying over Craig and Delirious. I hope they're both okay..

-
Short chapter. I'm still on vacation but o decided to do this for you guys! So yeah!

Don't hate me :)

Bye.. Poor Tyler and Craig..

-Danny