Part 3

Jacksons pov
I woke up early in the morning and went for a run. I was thinking about everything. I got back home and went to my room to see Lauren still asleep. She looks so peaceful and cute. Truth is she's actually kinda mean but I think she's just in pain. I took a shower and changed into shorts, a white v neck, and a green hoodie. I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. I didn't know what she eats so I made toast and eggs and half a mango for each of us. As if on que she crutched into the room.
"Hey sleeping beauty! I made breakfast!"
"Thanks!" She says plainly and sits down. I hand her a plate with food on it and I took mine and sat down. We are in silence. I cleaned up while she sat on the couch with her phone. I fed Jax and then he went and cuddled up next to Lauren. Traitor.
"So what do you want to do today there's not much given your condition. We can watch a movie or go for a walk or sit and watch the ocean."
She ignores me and continues on her phone. I sigh and give up. Later on the girls come by with clothes and stuff that Lauren wanted then hung out with her for an hour. They left to go jet skiing with Taylor and Nela. That left me and Lauren alone to do nothing. It went like that the rest of the week occasionally she would watch a movie with me but that's it. She barely even talks to me and it's getting a little ridiculous.
"Okay Lauren are you going to ignore me the entire month?"
"Yeah pretty much!"
"Why?"
"Because this sucks!"
"I know it sucks you have stitches in and whatever but why are you pushing me away when I'm trying to be a person you can hang out with to make this time less sucky!"
"Because.."
"Because what?"
"Because I don't want to be here!"
"Where do you want to be?"
"Somewhere else!"
"Where could you possibly want to be other than fucking paradise!"
"At the bottom of that fucking ocean!" She screams at me. I sit back shocked at her reply.
"Lauren why?"
"Everyone thinks my life is a fucking fairytale it's not. Yeah I'm on vacation from doing what I love in Hawaii but it's not all sunshine and rainbows in my world. All I get online is hate. Yeah I have fans who love me but what about the tons who call me fat and ugly and talentless or a slut or just hate me cause I won't date one of the other band members. It's so fucking screwed up. My parents don't believe in me having a singing career, they want me to be a doctor and they despise me for the path I've chosen. Yeah they say they love me. So why would I want to live in a world where everyone hates me. They all tell me to kill myself why not let them get what they want!" I'm shocked. She was trying to kill herself. I see tears falling down her cheeks. I just wanted to comfort her and make sure she never feels that way ever again. I walk over to where she's sitting and sit right next her.
"Lauren you are gorgeous, you're nice most of the time. You're one of the most talented girls I've ever met. I've only known you a week but I know your not a slut. Look at me.." I tilt her head up towards me to look at me. I saw the hurt in her beautiful green eyes.
"I see you as the beautiful person you are. Haters are gonna hate. They hate on you because they want to be you. They want to have what you have. You don't need to worry about them because you are an amazing person alright!"
"Thank you!" She whispers. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close.
"Have you ever tried anything like this before?"
"No but I cut!"
"No sweetie don't hurt yourself anymore ok?"
"Ok!"
"Good! Never again. You should never ever feel like you want to take your own life. I don't want you to ever feel like that again. You're beautiful." I kiss her forehead as she cries into my chest.
"Im sorry!"
"What could you possibly be sorry about?"
"For pushing you away and stuff!"
"It's ok you were going through something!"
"It still wasn't ok!"
"Lauren don't worry about it! I forgive you!"
"Good I'm happy!"
"Do you want to do something today?"
"Sure what did you have in mind?"
"Uhm maybe we could get you all disguised up and go into town!"
"Yeah that sounds fun!"
"Come come then!" I let out my hand and she reaches for her crutches but I swoop her up into my arms bridal style and carry her to my bedroom handing her some clothes. I leave and she changes into a white crop top and light wash jeans. The leg with the stitches was rolled up as not to mess with the wrap. I handed her a blue hoodie and a black beanie then I gave her some sunglasses. She put them on and then I helped her put on her converses. We left the house and got in my jeep. My house is in a secluded area so it's a little ways from town. We got there and I helped her out of the truck like the gentleman I am. We went to a donut shop first. We talked and laughed together. It was good to see that she was so happy. We really got to know each other. She started telling a story about her brother or something. I starred at her gorgeous piercing green eyes that stared into my soul. I appreciated there structure of her face it was so perfect. Her teeth poked out a little bit from her lips, it was really cute and gave her smile a little flare of originality. I stared at her plump pink lips that I wanted to kiss so bad. I just wanted to taste her lips. I wanted to run my hands through her hair. Her perfect raven black hair. It's so gorgeous.
"Jackson!" She snapped me out of my trance.
"Are you listening?"
"Sorry I was staring at your beautiful face!" I say and shake my had quickly as if I was taking myself out of a trance which I was. I look and see her blushing. We talked then left and walked down the boulevard before running into a few not so nice guys.
"Hey sexy wanna ride home!"
"Fuck off Penn! She's with me mate!"
"I think a beautiful girl like her should have a better escort!" She flipped him off and crutched away.
"Aye and sassy too!" He says and him and his goons walk off. I catch up to her.
"You good?"
"Uh yeah I'm fine those guys are just jerks!"
"Yeah maybe we should get home!"
"Yeah it's getting late!" We walk back to the jeep and drive back home. I help her inside and start making dinner. I like to think I'm a good cook. I make spaghetti and meatballs for us and enough in case the girls drop by. As expected the door rang and then Dinah just walked in.
"Hey DJ where are the others?" I ask.
"Oh they went with Taylor to some club called the Tiki hut but I'm underage and too dumb to get a fake ID so here I am!"
"I thought you would've come to spend time with me!" Lauren says
"Uh yeah that too!" Lauren rolls her eyes.
"So what did you guys do today?"
"Uh we fought and then got donuts!" I say simply.
"Ooh juicy what'd you fight about!"
"Nothing really!" Lauren answers before I can.
"That's a lie but in gonna let it go!"
"So you guys wanna watch a movie or something?"
"Sure why not!"
"You can help yourself to food DJ!"
"Ok thanks man!" She goes and grabs a plate. I start to set up the movie. Halfway through the movie Lauren rests her head on my shoulder and my heart beat picked up. Why am I feeling this way? I practically just met her