Part 40

Jackson's pov still
I got changed and into my car to go to sound check for today's concert. Kendall, Kylie, and Justin were coming with me to keep me company. We got to the park and they were still setting up. They were boarding off the street and I had no idea why. I went to my manager.
"Hey why is the street being boarded off?"
"You sold out the park and we sold too many tickets because now they're gonna flood into the streets."
"What? Holy shit!" I covered my mouth and laughed. I had seen artists come here and sell out the park but no one had ever flooded the street. This is so sick. I'm so happy. I almost squealed.
"No way!"
"Yeah you're almost as big in Australia as you are in America. Everybody loves you."
"Oh my gosh I'm so happy." I jump around doing a little happy dance.
"Now go get sound checked." I ran on stage and grabbed my guitar and played a little and sang a little. The girls and Justin were in the from row. Tyga couldn't come cause he's got work to do but I don't mind much. I'm not really that close with him. I sang for a while while they jammed out. After I finished I went out and we all grabbed lunch. I ran into my ex girlfriend.
"Oh hey Jackson!"
"Hey Jess."
"You look good."
"Thank you. You too."
"I bought tickets to your concert tonight."
"Cool thanks for the support."
"Yeah no problem. I have missed you."
"Yeah cool."
"So can we talk."
"No sorry I'm with my friends I have to go."
"Another day maybe?"
"Probably not." I say and walked away trying to avoid the awkwardness threatening to take over the conversation. I went back to catch up with the others.
"Where did you go we looked back and you weren't there."
"Ran into an old friend."
"Oh cool happy reunion."
"No." They don't dig further thankfully. We went back to the venue and hung around being dumb people and I face timed Lauren.
"Hey babe!"
"Hey princess!"
"What's up?"
"I'm getting ready for my concert."
"Ooh yay I'm excited for you, your set sounds amazing are you excited for your first solo performance?"
"Yes I loved opening up for you girls but this gives me the freedom to do everything."
"I can't believe I'm missing this!" She pouts.
"I miss you so much I wish you were here too! I sold out the park so much that they have to cut off the streets."
"Oh my gosh babe that's so amazing."
"Thank you."
"I miss you and I can't wait for you to be home in a month."
"I have to tell you something."
"What is it?"
"I have to go to New York for a month to record some new material to get a single out soon."
"Are you kidding me?"
"No I'm sorry babe I love you though."
"I love you too I'm just bummed that we get less time with each other before my tour."
"Don't worry babe I'm gonna handle this."
"How?"
"I am going to try to get permission through my manager to use a studio down here so that I can record this new song me and Justin wrote so he can release that and I can record the new song I wrote and we can release that."
"Ok babe I love you and I'm so proud of you go enjoy your concert."
"I love you too I'll call you later."
"Mhm later!" She smiles and hangs up. I put my phone away and go onto backstage. I got my mic and my hat just before they called my name.
"Now introducing Jackson Danielson." I ran on stage to cheers and I looked amongst the crowd. It was like all of Australia was here.
"Oh my gosh guys hey this is crazy. I mean I used to come here and see concerts now I'm performing. This is amazing." They cheered.
"Alright now let's sing the first song that I ever wrote. Now I know you guys know this song." I sang Gentleman with my little ukulele. I sang a cover of Thinking out loud, sledgehammer, sexy back. That was probably the most sexual dance I've ever done. There was shirt lifting and body rolls. It was intense.
"Alright guys lets speed it up now.
Does he call you gorgeous even in the morning cause I would..."
I sang if you left him for me while dancing around and running around the stage. I sang bad blood with the help of a drum. It started off as me playing a deep drum. It added a pipe then the band came in. I then went and sang Selfish girls with my guitar. I sang Fall and Like Me. I got to do Angel and A little too much than I spotted my family in the audience, even my dad. They actually came.
"Alright guys I have this new song, it's not released not even recorded and I want to share it with you is that ok?"
The fans screamed.
"No I said is that ok?" They screamed louder.
"Today I met a man, sittin' on the corner
He was holdin' out his hand, had a couple quarters
That he saved up in a can, I think i heard him whisper that you'll never understand
Damn, no place to call his home said he lives alone so he's forced to roam
With a shopping cart filled to the top with every thing he owns
A smile on his face, yep there he stood
He was holdin' up sign sayin' life is good
Man, I wonder what it'd be like, a day in his shoes
I guess when you got nothin', you got nothin' to lose
He said boy, don't you pity me, I'm still standin' tall
As a matter of fact, I got it all

I got life, I got love
I got faith and that's enough
We feel sorrow, we feel pain
But there's sunshine after rain
So I'm alright (you'll be fine, take it one day at time)
So I'm alright (said you'll be fine, take it one day at time)

Today I met a man makes a couple hundred grand
Always stressin' out got 2 cell phones in his hand
Lives the country club life, think he's on his 3rd wife
Never makes it home for dinner cause he's workin' every night
5 cars in the garage, 4 he's never drivin'
Always wantin' more than just the life that he's been given
Gotta strange obsession with material possessions
Now he's always poppin' Prozac to battle his depression
He's got everything he's ever wanted, and he's always tryin' to flaunt it
But now it's all comin' back to haunt him
Mistaken want's important in life for all the pointless stuff
For some people, everything's just not enough..."
That part was about my father. I knew he knew that too by the look on his face. I noticed more about him than he realized. I don't want to be like him and that's why I chose something that I love to do as my career.

"I got life, I got love
I got faith and that's enough
We feel sorrow, we feel pain
But there's sunshine after rain
So I'm alright (you'll be fine, take it one day at time)
So I'm alright (said you'll be fine, take it one day at time)

You gotta keep goin', never give it up
You only live once, might as well live it up
Every breath I take is a reason to believe
That the finest things in life, came to me for free
Said you gotta keep goin', never give it up
You only live once, might as well live it up
Every breath I take is a reason to believe
That the finest things in life, came to me for free

I got life, I got love
I got faith and that's enough
We feel sorrow, we feel pain
But there's sunshine after rain
So I'm alright (you'll be fine, take it one day at time)
So I'm alright (said you'll be fine, take it one day at time)

Yeah, you got, nothing to lose, haha"

I finished the song and smiled as the crowd cheered really loud.
"Wow here has to be about 3,000 people here!"
Some one offstage yells '16,000'
"16,000 wow! You guys are so amazing so thank you for coming out to support me. I know this was impromptu and kind of last minute but you guys came through and I'm so happy to call you guys my fans. Let's get a selfie hold on." I pulled out my phone and then a selfis stick. This was supposed the be funny and everybody laughed so that's good. I held it up and took some pictures with the crowd and then a video.
"Ok stay really quiet. I'm making a video."
"I'm here in my hometown a don I have some people who want to say hi." I turn around and they scream. "Yeah guys! Love you guys. I have a treat for you, my buddy Justin Bieber wants to sing a few songs with me is that ok?"
They yell.
"No I said is that ok?" Screams so loud and high pitched it hurts my ears.
"Justin come on out!" He runs out on stage and where are you now starts and he taught me the dance so I do it with him. I film on the selfie stick and have some fun.
"Now guys his new song what do you mean!" I yell and the music starts.
He sings it because I don't know much except like the chorus. I join and we sing together and jump around stage and have a good time. I get off stage and take a deep breathe. That was ever so nerve racking. I had the best time my adrenaline was two hundred.