Part 53

Lauren's pov
We went back to his house and he chased me up the stairs because I hacked his Twitter. He left his phone unlocked opened up on Twitter. He's so dumb to think I wouldn't tweet some ridiculous stuff.
@kingjackdanielson: I love my girlfriend so much!

@kingjackdanielson: I once made out with an alligator

@kingjackdanielson: what is love if the symbol, a heart is the shape of a butt

@kingjackdanielson: guys when I was 4 I kissed a llama and I liked it

@kingjackdanielson: my feet smell like pepperoni

@kingjackdanielson: @laurenjauregui I love you so much

@laurenjauregui: @kingjackdanielson I love you too baby

@dinahjane97: @kingjackdanielson @laurenjauregui she hacked your account didn't she?

@kingjackdanielson: @dinahjane97 @laurenjauregui
Yeah I did

Anyways back to the story. He chased me up the stairs and into his room and tackles me onto his bed.
"That was not nice Lauren."
"That's too bad." I giggle.
"You invaded my privacy baby girl."
"I know."
"I don't appreciate that."
"Aww."
"You told my fans my secrets."
"I didn't know it was a secret that you loved me?" I joke, mocking hurt.
"That's not a secret, but I didn't want the world knowing that I kissed a llama. But I didn't like it."
"I'm sorry I didn't know." I laugh.
"You think this is funny?"
"Actually yes."
"You know what I think is funny?"
"No no no!" He ignores me and starts tickling my sides. I manage to push him off of me and to my side then I got on top of him and started tickling him. After a while of back and forth tickling we stopped and cuddled together. No tv or music just cuddling. It was quite refreshing to just hold each other. No talking just us.
"Baby girl?"
"Mhm."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"Will you be mine."
"Baby I already am yours."
"I just wanted to hear you say it."
"You're cute."
"I know."
"Hey are you a thief?"
"No."
"Well you stole my heart."
"Oh I see what you're doing. Girl you're like MasterCard seeing you is priceless."
"Are you a sharpie cause you're ultra fine."
"Do you know karate, cause your body is kickin."
"Are you a campfire? Cause your hot and I want s'more."
"Mami you on fire...Le'me be the wind and make you even hotter."
"I may not go down in history but I'll go down on you."
"I'll kiss you in the rain so you'll get twice as wet."
"Is your name homework because I'm not doing you and I should be."
"You're pretty good at this."
"You know what else I'm good at?"
"No clue."
"Sex."
He smirks and leans over to kiss me.
"So you wanna have sex?"
"Maybe." We kissed for a while as his hands found their way to my ass. I moaned in his mouth. Then downstairs Jax starts going crazy.
"Jax shutup." Jackson yells. We kiss again but Jax goes crazy again.
"Ah jeez he doesn't bark like this let me go see what's up." He walks downstairs and I follow because why not. Jax was barking at the door where stood a short girl with blonde hair and a boy with blond hair that I recognize as Cody Simpson. He opens the door.
"Hey mates how are you?"
"Hey Jack good to see you!" He bro hugs Cody.
"Ali love good to see you again."
"You too Jackson."
"And this is my girlfriend Lauren."
"Why Hello there sweetheart." Cody says lifting my hand and placing a short kiss on my knuckles.
"You too."
"Hi!" Ali says with a half hearted wave.
"Hi." I smile and wave whole heartedly.
"So let's catch up shall we." Jackson claps his hands and leads us all into the living room to talk. I sat down on his couch and he sat on the other one next to Ali. He sat next to her leaving me with kissy face blondie. Thankfully the couches were next to each other. They get into an interesting conversation well for them it was. Meanwhile Ali non stop flirts with him and touches his arms which are my my arms to touch not hers. I pulled out my phone to entertain myself.

Pia😘: what's up baby doll?
Lauren my queen👑: Jacksons friends from Australia are here
Pia😘: aww which ones?
Lauren my queen👑: Cody and Ali I think
Pia😘: ooh his ex.😁 Rough
Lauren my queen👑: his what?
Pia😘: oh you didn't know they dated for like a month or something and then had a fling just before his move to Hawaii
Lauren my queen👑: and how do you know this?
Pia😘: you think I'm not gonna checkup on my best friends man candy. Gotta make sure my girl doesn't get hurt