Part 16

Jacksons pov
I left stage to roars and screams. I went to grab some water and as I was drinking it. I felt really hot. Like really lightheaded. My bottle was knocked out of my hands.
"Stop trying to steal my girlfriend douchebag!"
"I...I wasn't!" I stutter due to my light head.
"You were! Just back off! I saw you singing to her and winking and shit! Just stop! She doesn't want you! She wants me!"
"What are you talking about?" The entire conversation slips my mind. There was a pain in my chest.
"I'm talking about you're little escapade on stage to try and pull Lauren away from me!"
"Who? What?"
"You're not good enough for her, you never were! You never will be! You're an excuse for a human! You're so low!"
The exhaustion took over me and my vision blurred and I collapsed.
"Lauren!" I yelled groggily. I felt two arms on me.
"It's ok baby I'm here what's wrong?"
"hurts! Chest!"
"Ok baby we're getting help! Just calm down!"
"it hurts!"
"We're you lightheaded or dizzy?"
I sort of nod.
"You look kind of pale! Your hearts beating too fast! Shit your having an attack!"
"I c...cant breath!" I say breathlessly. I was squeezing her hand and then I was lifted onto a stretcher. Some stuff happened and soon I was back to normal I guess but I fell asleep.

Lauren's pov
I was walking backstage and saw Camila yelling at Jackson for the whole song thing. Suddenly he faints. Camila still looks angry not helping him.
"Lauren!" She was about to like kick him or something so I ran to his side.
"It's ok baby I'm here! What's wrong?"
" hurts! Chest!"
"Ok baby we're getting help! Just calm down!" I told Camila to go and she stood there with her arms crossed. I rolled my eyes at her. I looked at Ally and she nodded and left to get help.
"it hurts!"
"We're you lightheaded or dizzy?"
He nods his head. I started observing his state.
"You look kind of pale! Your hearts beating too fast! Shit your having an attack!" I looked back at Camila who just glared at him which I knew he couldn't see. She's being a complete and utter bitch. I pulled my hoodie off and placed it in a bundle under his head. I saw the paramedics rush over to us.
"I c...can't breath!" He says breathily and squeezed my hand.
"It's going to be ok the medics will take care of you! You'll be ok baby!" I pet his head.
They pull me away and Camila walks up to me.
"He's faking!"
"No he's not!"
"He just wants your attention!"
"Camila he's in pain, he can't see, he can't breath!"
"You're giving in to him, calling him baby, god you want him don't you?"
"He's having a sickle cell crisis and all you think about is this!"
"What's a sickle cell crisis?" Oh my god she's a dipshit.
"It's a blood disorder when he doesn't have enough red blood cells or something and when he has a crisis he gets pain in his chest, blurry vision, confusion and some other stuff. In other words he's highly Unfunctional and uncomfortable!"
"That sounds overly fake. You just want to cover up for you cheating on me!"
"Ok maybe I have maybe I will just because you think that low of me that's what I'll do. I'll go stab you in the back and cheat on you because I'm that much of a conceited bitch! You can stay here and be a bitch! I'm not going to fight with you! I hate fighting with you. But you're being really self centered and mean. So I'm going to go take care of him because he cared for me when I almost died!"
"God it's like you don't care about our relationship!"
"Maybe I don't maybe we should just breakup! At least I wouldn't be tied down to your selfish ass!" I walked away and onto Jacksons bus. They had him resting in his bunk that he shares with Shawn. I imbed into his bunk and laid with my arms around him.

Jacksons pov
I woke up to someone stroking my head. I opened my eyes and I was in my bunk. I looked up and Lauren was there.
"What happened?" I ask her.
"You had a sickle cell crisis!"
"I know that but what happened before?"
"Uhm well you extended your set and sang a song about me and then Camila started yelling at you and then you had your crisis!" Everything started to come back to me.
"Oh shit I'm so sorry!"
"It's fine I think we're breaking up anyways!"
"Why? God I hope it's not my fault!"
"You had your attack Camila just didn't care she was completely awful and we got into a fight and it was like the last straw and I said that we should break up."
"Oh damn it is my fault, I'm so so so fucking sorry! I didn't want this to happen this was awful! I just wanted you to know how much I care about you."
"Don't worry about it we were almost over anyways!"
"aww I'm sorry!"
"Don't be she's a fucking child and I don't know I was too scared to Break up with her but now I think I can do it or I don't know!"
Then the door opens.
"Lauren?" It was Camila. She groans but the footsteps come closer so I lean on her chest and she pets my head as I pretend to be asleep.
"What's up?" She says coldly.
"I'm sorry baby im so sorry! I should Not have acted the way I did. I was pissed and uninformed on this disorder thing. I didn't know I am so sorry! Even so I shouldn't have said what i did! I feel really awful and I really don't want to lose you."
"You won't I shouldn't have freaked out but I'm not saying sorry!"
"Understandable!"
"Jackson starting to wake up and I don't want you here when he does!"
"Why?"
"Because you were yelling at him before he fainted!"
"Oh right I love you!" She said and I heard a kiss. The footsteps went towards the door before it opened and closed.
I opened my eyes and looked at her.
"Great to know where I stand!" I said before standing up and heading out of the bunk.
"Jackson I'm sorry!"
"No you're not you want her! You love her just like she said. So you know what forget it! Forget that I care about you, forget the kiss, forget what I said! We clearly will never happen! I get it you don't care about me the way I care about you! You never will! No matter what you say she will always be your first choice I get it!"
"Jackson you know that's not it. She is special to me and I have to take into account that after our breakup were still in a band together!"
"I get it! I do! So that's why I'm going to step out and let you two be together! If you need me i'll be somewhere with Jasmine! I'm done waiting for you!" I yell and walk out I look back and see her crying. I felt guilty but I got over it. After a while of walking I remembered what happened the last time that I yelled at her and ran back to my bus. She wasn't there. I ran to their bus and there was no one in the front part or the bunks. I ran into Camila on the way out.
"Hey Jackson I see you're up and healthy!"
"Yeah great paramedics and all that now have you seen Lauren?"
"I thought she was with you!
"Yeah but stuff happened she yelled I yelled, she cried I left and I want to apologize!"
"You made her cry again? Damn you're such a.."
"I do not have time for this!" I said and ran off inside the venue where the concert was cancelled. I ran into the girls bathroom but the door was locked so I bounced off.
"Lauren I know you're in there open the door!"
Silence. I saw Big Rob walking down the hall.
"Big Rob please help me I need to open this door Lauren's in there!"
"Ok Jack!" He used a key and unlocked the door.
"Thank you!" I run inside and there's blood on the counter and a broken razor with the blade missing on the floor. I run to the end stall and see her curled up into a ball in the stall.
"No baby girl!" I held her in my arms.
"I'm sorry I will always wait for you! You'll never lose me! I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have yelled and I shouldn't have said what I did!" I apologized.
"It's not your fault!" She cried into my shirt.
"Yes it is!"
"No when you left I was feeling bad so I went on tumblr and a fan had sent me some triggering stuff. I didn't want to but I couldn't stop myself."
"Ok it's ok!" I held her in my arms until she calmed down. She calmed down enough so I cleaned up her wound. I cleaned up the counter and we left so that she could get some rest. I feel like a shit. She needs help and support and me being the only person who knows, she needs me. I must stand by her.